𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 & 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

𝒩𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝑀𝒾𝓀𝒶𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑜𝓃  *:・゚★,。・

𝒩𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝑀𝒾𝓀𝒶𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑜𝓃 *:・゚★,。・

𝒩𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝑀𝒾𝓀𝒶𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑜𝓃  *:・゚★,。・

𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐄 ᥫ᭡ ©️

𝓜𝓘𝓓𝓓𝓛𝓔 𝓐𝓖𝓔 ( 10𝓣𝓗 𝓒𝓔𝓝𝓣𝓤𝓡𝓨 𝓞𝓡 𝓥𝓘𝓚𝓘𝓝𝓖 𝓔𝓡𝓐 )

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 was waking up in the middle of the night because a sound woke her, she silently crawled out of her bed careful not to wake her little brother Henrik. She heard chanting she turned the corner and saw her mother performing a spell on her father while he was unconscious she gasped loudly causing Esther to look at the girl and walk over to her, she put a fake smile on her face " What are you doing up child?" Natalia gulped and looked her at " What are you doing to father, you witch." She spat boldly. Esther's fake smile dropped and she smirked, " Well you brats have ruined everything we have, He loved me not you Rats now I'm just fixing the problem, But we can't have you telling anyone hmm? She quickly chanted a spell to erase Natalia's mind and sent her back to her room. Unknown to them Henrik was watching the scene with a frown on his face.

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 was playing with her siblings outside when Kol led her to the Village to get some necessities for home, She walked silently hand in hand with Kol who was smiling brightly. Nat pointed at a booth, " Hey Kol why don't you get Mother something from there and I'll go get food and wood? Kol nodded and ran towards the shop to get his mother a gift. A tap on her shoulder distracted her from where she was headed, she turned to face the boy almost the same age as her, a few boys behind him giggling. He looked shy and nervous, Natalia smiled at him softly " Yes?" The boy looked at his shoes then her " Uh um, would you like to uh go out with me sometime?" Natalia nodded happily the boy ran back to his friends in glee. Natalia blushed then walked to kol heading back to the house.

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 soon found out the boy's name was Nate she hung out with him every time she could and managed to keep it a secret away from her parents and siblings, recently her father had been hurting her and her siblings she didn't know where the sudden rage came from but whenever he did hurt them there was a cloudy look in his eyes, she couldn't pinpoint it and she had this empty spot in her mind that she just couldn't unveil. Natalia walked out of the woods saying goodbye to Nate when she saw her father. Natalia smiled at him but he just held a stone-cold glare at her, finally he spoke " Who told you that you could be around those filthy muskrats people call boys?" Natalia gulped scared at his cold tone, and shakily spoke up " He-he's just a friend father, and please do not call him that." Mikael walked towards her and slapped her, Natalia's head whipped to the side. She heard her sibling's cries as their mother held them back. " I don't want to see you talking to him ever or it will be much worse." "Yes, father" She spoke her cheek stinging. That was the first night Natalia vowed to fix her father because he wasn't an abuser, but oh how she was wrong...