Chapter Five

Adonis' Pov

          Eri struggle to get out of my hold but I'm not ready to let go so I pull her back closer to my chest.

      "Adonis let me go..". She begged but rather I lock my leg around hers and bury my face in her neck.

     Unlike my ex girlfriend, she'd hold me as though I want to disappear but here I'm the one clinging to eri.

   "Adonis please"  she face me now and I smile seeing hair that was everywhere.

  "Morning too"  I groan kissing her cheek.

  "I want to prepare break fast for you.". She stated with a saccharine smile but I just shake my head...when did I start hearing things?

  "You want to prepare break fast? No,let just sleep the chef will do that."

    Oh goodness she won't stop faking crys like that's what she's made of.

  "No Adonis I want to prepare it for you myself."   I hummed softly

  "Okay, maybe I'll just work from home then.."  I watch her slip away  with so much ecstasy.

 "Wait _atleast you should wear something more comfortable. You ain't wearing heels to the kitchen,are ya?"

      She went scarlet in embarrassment knowing what's next so I just point to my closet and she walk away

       Aww I'm so addicted to this slim ebony now...I don't even know how to act when I'm around her. She finally came back wearing my white oversized shirt that reached her mid thigh_ at least that's cool.

  "See you later baby"  I laugh at the cut endearment... okay let me just sleep a tiny bit but just then, my phone blow up with Aiden ringtone.

 "What is it you want?" Why would he call on VC now? He just laugh shaking his head.

 "I'm shooting a scene today so I'm currently at the airport.."  he informed relaxing himself.

" Good luck Aiden... and who is that cutie behind you?" I asked while he fake a cough and face her.

" Hey mercy come here!"  She drop her script immediately. " She's the one playing Adele, she's a single mom and it's her first time acting but really experienced.."  I just roll my eyes

 "I didn't ask you anything "  I reminded. Mercy wave at me before looking closely..

" You're twins?" She asked Aiden

"Dummy it's triplets " He bragged..I just hope he doesn't mess with this innocent girl too.

 "Wow, nice meeting you. I'm mercy"  she introduced while I nod with a smile.

 " I'm Adonis.. it's nice meeting you too sweetheart" she shyly cover her face which annoyed Aiden that he push her away.

  "How about Chun li?"

  "Fine but she's not here."  We didn't have the chance to talk much because he had to get back to work.

     I drawl to the bathroom,brush my teeth and took quick shower before settling behind my desk.. really have lots of papers to go through.

     My door click open an eri walked in with a tray in her hand.

 "The maid should carry that for you! what's their job?" I huff but hey the aroma is getting to me big time.

 "Eat before working baby.." hmm.

   She packed the papers aside and place the food in front of me...Wow