Chapter Ten

Emily's Pov

I went to the kitchen and walk to the fridge to take a bottle of water.
   "Good morning ma'am"

 "I'm Emily, okay?" She nodded

"Okay,is there anything you need? We will bring it to your room because master Austin has ordered us not to allow you do anything so ma'am please tell me what you want"  She said lowly, careful not to piss me off.

  I ignore her and take the water gulping it down my throat... my thirst is not quenched yet.

 "Baby you need to come over to my place tonight." I heard that lady voice from last night

"Sure." They left the house and later Austin return. "What are you doing here?"

Stupid question to be asked in the morning.

"Morning too" I murmured and walk past him to my room, three maids arranged my things. I saw many gifts but I'm too sissy to unwrap anything.

"Hey girl, what's up_"  Cassie called,I'm not just elated.

"I'm okay"  Lies

"Did he try anything with you?"

"No,I was alone_" I rub my temple not liking how I'm sounding.

" Do you want me to come over? Or maybe we hit the bar?"

  " Nah_ we're seeing Adonis today."   This conversation is just boring, I'm not myself, I've lost my body somewhere in the woods.

"Eri you're not happy at all_ you don't sound like it... just chill,tell me if you want to go out to anywhere I'll come over at once." I smile a little 

  "Aww assie care about me." I chuckle sadly, playing with my nails

  "Of course,if I don't care about you who else do I want to care for?"   I heard someone groan from the background.

" What about me?"  Alex asked from his sleep.

" Oh shut up_ I'm talking to eri now go back to the other side." We said our goodbyes after a long boring conversation. Cassie is my good friend, always making sure I'm okay.

                        *******

I wore the viscose dress Adonis bought for me and a black lace up heels,blue bob wig matching it with black Fendi purse. I fix my makeup and walk out of the house.

  Asked a maid to take few pictures of me. When I'm doing this, I forget about about every other things around me but all these was interrupted by Austin.

"Sorry,let's go" I couldn't stand his piercing gaze so I head to his car.

  "Come to the front seat now"  He ordered imperiously

  " You choose to be the chauffeur". I joked typing away on my phone while he stifle a laugh

"Suit yourself ring bearer." I don't really have his time because Adonis just comment on my photo.

*Best vixen*

 My eyes close on their own preventing the forming tears from falling,I can't cry now.

 "Behave yourself once we're there. I know he's eyeing you."  I hiss at that, he's not eyeing me but he own me. How will I react when we meet? What if he try to kiss me? He has this finesse of getting my attention.. he's really a man of many talents..

 "Mistress_".  Ryan almost bump into me at the door

 " What are you doing here?" I asked once Austin had gone inside