Chapter Six

Aiden's Pov

       Today's scene was so tiring so now I'm just relaxing in my suite before my phone blow up with Andrew's ringtone. I knowingly set his tone... he's one body guard a huge fan hired for me.

       " What do you want?" I snap

       " I sight a lady outside your suite, contemplating whether to go in or not." I hummed at that.

        " How did you know?"

        " I've seen her with you before". He affirmed so I put on my coat and head out...it was mercy.

        " Why are you stalking me?" I snapped and she look down at her feet.

         " You took my keys with you." I could hardly hear that.

       " That's why you're here? How long have you been here for?"   She reasoned for awhile

     " Ten minute_"

   "About a hour and thirty minutes!"  Andrew corrected appearing from nowhere. I send mercy a warning glare.

     "You're unbelievable mercy,"  I storm back towards my suite

     " Follow'  Andrew urge.

    After she took the keys from the desk,she looked at me nervously... it's few minutes to 12! How is she gonna get home? How about her baby?

     " Thank you. I'll get going now"  She wave at me then walk away. What is wrong with her brain?

       Without saying anything I follow gently, observing the way she walks..hmm she has cute ass.

       * Don't mess with this Adele girl* I remembered Adonis' warning and it made me hiss.

       " Get in the car I'll drop you at your house." I offered and she gladly made for the car door without reasoning. I hummed staring at her as we settled in.

       Mercy loves to forget she always have to buckle the belt so now I have to help her and this seem like a movie too. She stare intensively into my soul

       " Your eyes are too big". I commented pulling away

       " You are heartless" she riposte... she's got some nerves! I clench my jaw igniting the car

                       🌟🌟🌟🌟

    " A heartless person wouldn't have drive you to your fortunate kingdom safely"  I lectured following her to her apartment...her four years old baby was sitting outside the door.

     " Mummy!" She race up to her mother and hug her legs...

      " It's late and cold outside" I voiced out. The little girl frown at me before pulling her mother to the door. I'm staying here for the night so I follow them into the house.

        " Mummy is he staying here?" Mercy bent to her level and caress her hair

         " Yes baby,he's going to leave in the morning, okay?"

       " Hey little vixen you should respect elderly ones, you should be nice to them." I said pocketing my hands.

       " No! I hate you," damn the girl look all furious. "you stole my mummy and made her act for you!"  With that she disappear into the room.

     " This is what I get for helping you" That little girl is something else.... mercy just shake her head

        " She's a little girl, don't take it to heart."