Chapter Twenty Six

Aiden's Pov

"Austin I heard rose keep pestering about the contract." Mum start serving us juice.

I came over to mum' place because mercy is driving me nuts, like I don't know what has come over her these fortnight. She keep acting weird,she barely talk to me so staying under same roof is highly aberrant.

"Yes but Adonis is against it and I've told her to forget about it. We've rejected it many times but it keeps coming back_"

"Then burn the paper and return the aches!" I suggested. Everyone look at me,did I say something bad?

I added "that way they will stop disturbing our peace."

Mum shake her head while dad resume reading his newspaper.

"Austin I would like to pay you a visit to see how you're treating Emily." Mum informed with a simper but brother only groan in frustration.

I wonder why he keeps going crazy..they are close to being together but never! Married yet doesn't seem like it, together but just for awhile.

"Good for you." I mocked following him to his car. I'm sure he will plan to make up with Chun li so mum won't be suspicious

"Austin can you help me talk to mercy? She's not nice to me anymore."

I open up to him maybe he can find it in his ugly sweetheart to help... he's not bad at all

"Oh your baby mama?"

"Yes." We need to get this over with

"What happened? Does that mean you're in love?" He laugh which annoys me

"Yes! I'm in love with mercy!"

I yell so he could get it in his fat brain...why is it funny to him? I'm in the middle of crisis and he's laughing.

"Aww so nice.. okay,send me her number via email and I'll think about it_" he laugh again

"Don't worry, adonis will do it." I said facing the window.

"Speaking of which, Adonis is maltreating my wife! I don't talk to her but I observe her_"

I hummed looking back at him.

Maltreat? Impossible!

"He can never do that." I defended Adonis straight up.

"Emily returned home around one midnight with the document of the whole world and left 6am prompt. She was sick too."

Terrible lie! I just ignore him and drift into my thoughts.

___________

"EMILY!"

Austin yelled but no respond..what kind of respond is he expecting when he's yelling her name from the car?

"You're an idiot,at least go in." I suggested leaving him in the car and went inside.

Hmm, I bet she's in the kitchen,my legs found their way to the kitchen only to find Adonis and Chun li smiling at each other.

Aww, again?

"Austin you're an idiot... IDIOT!" I repeated angrily..I knew he was lying about Adonis maltreating eri.

"Get out of my way."

"OF COURSE!" I barked making him flinch and step back out of the door he was coming in from.

I match back into the kitchen and smile widely.

"Chun li" I chirped opening my arms to cage her.

"Aiden_" it's been long I hug her,I kiss her cheek as Austin finally showed.