Chapter Twenty-three

Dedicating this chapter to MiraculousPokeblader ❤️

Unknown POV

Everything is falling into place now...it won't be hard to get rid of that boy who is running loose with no control. What angers me more is the Edricks! they ruin my bride but she's no longer mine,I'm just using her after all.

I knew I couldn't trust her and I have surprise for them all.

I took my phone and quickly dialed her number _she will be so shocked.

"Hello,who is this?"

"You failed me rose. You think I won't find you out? Your mission was to seduce him to sign the contract but you fell in love and got PREGNANT!" She gasp over annoying me even more.

"Ho-how did you get my number?"

"You know me too well. I'm going to deal with you for betraying me. It's better you go back to the father of your bastard child_"

"I'm sorry_ I didn't mean to betray you. I don't have anything to do with him! We broke up!" She cried but I care less

"He's with his wife and it will cost him his  life because she's my target. So I advise you go back to him, like that I will spare his life. I came for the Bensons but now for both."

"Please don't hurt Austin! I know I failed you but I'll do everything to make him sign the contract ." She promised...good she admit to her failure but that won't change my mind.

"Remember I'm everywhere_" I hang up and turn to the list of names.

I have to get that guy before Andrew does or things will go south. Now I'm heading to a hidden spot near Austin's house to give a bloody warning which I'm sure will terrify them.

__________

Emily's Pov

Austin touch my arm gently before kissing my neck passionately..he then push my robe off my shoulder and kiss it again. Somehow I feel uncomfortable as his touch was getting tense and rough.

Adonis is always gentle when he touch me.

Oh goodness! Why am I thinking of him this moment?

"Emily you need this _ you can have the baby now." He declare with his hot breath fan my neck and his voice change completely.... he's racy!

"Adonis _"  I whisper trying to push him off my tiny body. Hold on, did I just call Adonis? What is wrong with me now? Austin will be suspicious of me. I can't allow lapses now.

Thank God he didn't react to it.

"Calm down rose_ I miss you so much."

Huh? Rose? This guy will definitely revert. Is he getting back at me for mentioning Adonis?

"Let's do this tomo_" I tried to escape but he captured my lips with his and it went on and on.

This is bloody torrid.

Maybe I should just have the baby,live the moment before the fire goes out. But immediate I decided, a terrifying sound tear us apart..

A gun shot!

Austin was gone before I even think of running downstairs. I ran into the kitchen only to find joy in a pool of blood,her eyes were wide open but no life.

I scream throwing my hands over my mouth. I've never seen anything this horrific in my life. My heart beat faster then everything become blurry then darkness dominate me.