Chapter Eighteen

Adonis's Pov

Andrew and I stare at each other as though there's trouble in our eyes. I just asked a simple question.

"Adonis this staring match is going nowhere so let me off." He hissed facing the window.

"Like I said start talking or you won't see your sister...she asked to see you though." I said the last part more to myself,he just smile rubbing his lips

"What's your relationship with bee?" I scoff rolling my eyes

"She's my brother's wife."

"Wow_then why was she calling your name even when drugged? She should be calling ' Austin Austin'_"  I stifle a laugh as he mimick Eri..

"I don't know_" I lied looking away from his gaze...I can't let him detect I'm lying

"I don't believe you but here," he push a picture across to me.  "You know him?"

"Why not?" I scoff sliding the picture back to him. It took him time before he open his mouth and speak.

"He's my father." I smirk at that.

"You see? You need to thank Aiden and I for hiring you if not you wouldn't have found your two sisters easily." I said

"Two sisters? My mum only told me about bee before she died, what's her name?"

"Tofunmi_yea it's tofunmi."

"That means I  have to protect them both but..can't do it alone." Hearing that,I'm now interested in his eyes.

"I only hired you for eri not the other way round or is there some else I'm missing?" I huff, anxious of what he's pulling out again. It's still picture

"I have to protect them both and their mother! This guy killed my dad and mum, their death wasn't an accident.." I took the photo holding my breath, I've never seen the young guy in the picture from Adams. Suddenly I feel goosebumps all over me and a sordid tiredness.

Is eri safety at stake?

"I don't know him,does it mean they're not safe?" He shook his head passing two more pictures.

"He was arrested in SA but escaped two years ago and before that we got to discover his hideout.. he's got list of names and they were in red underlined.."

Mr Benson was the first then Melissa, maybe Andrew's mother,then Emily, Tiffany and Rebecca.

"Who is Tiffany?" I asked but he was on call.

"Frank, I need you to come over,I found my sister and I can't protect them alone_" he runs his face feeling all sizzling and he pull off his jacket.

"That bastard is close,we need to find him before he does something bad to my girls!"

  He bang his hand on the table angrily making people look at us,I quickly flash them a fake smile before looking back at Andrew who is finally done.

"Who is the frank? Can we trust him because I have trust issues."

"He's the only one bent on finding my parents murderer... please I need to meet with bee and tolu_"

"It's tofunmi." I corrected but he only roll his eyes.

"Well then, send me her contact "

"Sure,take your time too. I'm  out of here." I took a picture of the list of names and the unknown guy and stood up to leave. " Does he have name?"

"Gabriel Samson." Copy that. To

*******

Aiden's Pov