Glam Rock

Sirius takes you to a muggle rock concert - gn!reader

Warnings: one mention of nausea but nothing else

Words: 0.9k

⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹. ༶ ⋆˙⊹⁺

"Sirius, if you put on any more jewelry, everyone will think you're part of the band."

"That's the point, love." He told you. "They're icons."

You rolled your eyes. "Okay, but you won't get to see the icons if we don't leave soon."

He looked into the mirror by your bed, studying his concert outfit. "Do you think I should put some eyeliner on?"

Hoping to get to your concert, you gently wrapped your arms around him from his side. He brought his right arm over you as you kissed his necklace-clad chest.

"I think you're pretty enough already. I also think we should get there before Freddie makes his grand entrance, so we should get going."

It was just under ten minutes until they were set to perform, and you were getting more anxious for every minute that passed.

Your boyfriend sensed that, and decided his outfit was complete.

"Alright. You have the tickets, right, love?" He asked you.

"They've been in my back pocket all afternoon." You assured him, pulling them out to prove it.

"Then we can go now. Hold on tight."

You held his comforting hand and he apparated the two of you to an empty alley near the venue.

You had told him several times before that you could just apparate right into the venue, thus losing the need to buy tickets in the first place, but he had insisted every single time that he wanted the 'muggle experience'.

Although Sirius was totally fine with apparition, it had always made you a bit nauseous. Sirius knew this and held onto your upper arms as you breathed deeply and composed yourself.

"Okay, let's go." You said with a smile once the sick feeling went away. "Don't want to miss the show."

You started walking, following the sound of excited fans. Sirius linked your hands together while you walked, even though it would take you about a minute to walk to the venue.

Once you arrived at the building, you handed your ticket to a teenage boy in a glass booth, he ripped part of it off and handed the rest back to you. He held up two fingers to the buff bouncer, who let you and Sirius into the concert hall.

"We're in." You smiled at him, as another bouncer opened the door connecting the lobby and the main room.

There was a huge crowd, which was expected since you showed up so late.

Sirius looked straight to the bar; not to drink, but because that section was always mobile at the start of the night. He knew that when you got to the front, the drunk people would be far away from you by then. It was a trick he got while smoking outside with concert-goers another night.

It was a trick that proved itself to work, since just a few minutes into the concert, you were a few metres away from the stage.

In the middle of Somebody To Love, you felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around to see a blond man holding two beers.

"Sorry, but my girlfriend is in front of you, can I get by?"

Sirius wanted to say no, but you first got the attention of the girl he pointed to, who turned around and lit up when she saw the guy with the drinks.

His arm crossed you to give her a beer, and you moved aside so they could stand together.

The only problem was that he was taller than you, but shorter than Sirius. Your vision of half the stage was blocked, and Sirius didn't notice until he saw you readjusting to see the stage when they started the next song.

"Here, you can hop on my shoulders." Sirius said just loudly enough for you to hear.

He went to bend down, but you put a hand on his arm to stop him. "Then I would be blocking people too."

"They can move." He insisted. "Or get on each other's shoulders. We could start a movement."

You laughed at his joke, and pushed your worries of offending other people aside.

He bent down again, and this time you let him. You were a bit scared of it, but you climbed onto his shoulders nevertheless. He stood up, and you could finally see everything that was going on.

You looked around the audience and saw a few other people above the rest of the crowd, and the people behind them didn't seem upset.

You lovingly looked down at Sirius, who had his eyes glued to the stage, then you curled a lock of his perfectly smooth hair around your forefinger, and looked back at the band.

They ended the current song, moved on to Love Of My Life. Your face broke out into a smile, and you thought that this could be your song with Sirius.

Without a word, he turned his head slightly and kissed your inner thigh. You knew he was thinking the same thing, and that only made your smile brighter.

Though you were still thinking about your boyfriend, you returned your gaze to Queen.

You set a mental reminder to buy a picture frame sometime soon. You would need to frame the ticket stubs as a souvenir of this amazing date at the best concert you've ever seen.

⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹. ༶ ⋆˙⊹⁺