Cry Me a MECH

( It has been a couple of months since Jake and  Zoe went through the time portal along with their  Cybertronian partners. Officially, they were supposed to only have one cybertronian teammate but the teammate's mother wanted to tag along for the ride. Once they arrived at the same timeline as  Ethan. The two then split off into two groups where Zoe and  Jake would each take a cybertronian partner in order to help them blend in.  While  Zoe and her partner went to observe the local military force here. While Jake and his partner were going to keep a low profile until they were needed. Though that plan had worked fine at first until Jake ran into this timeline Autobots.  Who are currently caught in a stalemate alongside their human marine allies in a battle against the Decepticons and MECH)

" ( Looks around at his forces as they fire Fowler and his men while the Decepticons fire on the Autobots). I am impressed agent Fowler. You and your men are faring quite well against my forces. ( Looks behind him to his left to see a figure in the shadow before looking back at fowler). It seems like you have been upgrading your arsenal since the last time we meet." Said Silas as he watches one of his tanks be destroyed by a rocket launcher. " I had to We were ever going to stand on higher ground to you and your boys Si."  Said Fowler. " Fair enough. ( Takes a metal sphere out of his pocket and looks at it). Though I wonder how you will fair against these things and their master." Said  Silas as he looked at the sphere in his hand.

" ( Hears a gasp from the right of her and looks down towards Jake). Jake, what's wrong? You look as if you know what thing is." Said Arcee. " I-I do but, there's no way he could possibly have one. Not unless he. ( Looks this right at a figure in the shadows). Of course, of course, you're the cause of this. Big brother. ( Looks at  Fowler). Fowler, whatever you do. Do not let Silas toss that into the air. " Said Jake. " Why not Jake,  what's in that thing that would have you on edge?" Asked fowler. "Short-term version. It will give him some cyber tech reinforcements and your weapons won't be able to put a dent into them. Only a laser or a blast from one of the Autobots will hurt them." Said Jake as  Arcee looks at him in shock. "( Looks at the figure in the shadows). It seems you're not the only one that knows what this thing is." Said Silas. " I'm not surprised,  he did come from the same timeline as me. ( Walks out of the shadows and holds up his SPD morpher while taking the sphere from Silas). Don't tell me that they only sent you after me little brother,  or do our parents not know that you chased after me on your own. How foolish of you  Jake. " Said the  Figure.

" Whether I chased you by myself is of no concern, Ethan.  What matters is that I'm bringing you back home so you can answer for what you did." Said  Jake as he stands up and stares at his brother. " So you say, so how about we test this resolve of yours by having you demonstrate what this does eh little brother? ( Tosses the sphere at Fowler's group and then morphs into his dark ranger suit). Try not to make this too boring for me." Said  Ethen as he jumped toward  Folwer and his men and started to attack them once the share activated and released human-sized robots.

( Crybots)