Truth

( It has been two days since  The battle with the Decepticons,  though they haven't seen Jake or  Zoe since they left during the battle.  The Autobots  have since then been trying to locate their   human ally and his group)  

" ( Sits on a crate thinking about what  Jake called the red female Autobot: Lets get out of here, partner). Why would he go and call her that? He even said it as if they had known each other for the longest time.  ( Gets off the crate and walks over to the main lobby). I need to know whats really going on." Said  Arcee as she then quickly ran over to the main control panel after spotting a call coming through as the resto f team prime and their human allies walk up behind her or   next to her. " I wonder who could be calling us at this hour. " Said Bulkhead as Arcee  presses a button to answer the transmission as  Elita and  Causeway's faces appear on the screen. " Well I'll be,  he was right. This is the right number." Said  Causeway.

" It's good to see you guys again. Sorry for the quick getaway two days ago. We had to get a few things set up in our base." Said Elita. " What could you possibly use in order to make a base way out here? Asked Ratchet. " During the fight with  Mech,  I over herd Silas and that Dark Ranger talking about how  Jake and the guy called Ethan were from the same timeline. ( Looks at the screen as   Jake and  Zoe walk into view in front of  Elita and  Causeway). Are the four o you from the future? Said  Rafiel. " Very good Raf,  yes we are from the future.  For intense,  it was so hard pretending  as if I couldn't understand Bumblebee. It was a challenge in itself acting as i'f I've never seen a cybertronian before." Said  Jake as he looks at  Causeway who chuckles.

" You think that was hard. We had to act as if we were just normal cars and not transform at all. I felt really sore after a while." Said  Causeway. " I hear ya,  it was good to get the soreniss out by punching  Slipstream and  Shatter.  At least now we can bring those two in since they're two out of the seventeen Decepticons that still choose war over peace. " Said  Elita. " The guy called Ethan,  you both know him?" Asked  Bumblebee. " More then that Bee,  he's my brother and her cousin. It's honestly a family affair of you wanna put it bluntly. He escaped in a shuttle along with some of the most wanted criminals in our timeline." Said Jake. " Our parents and their team of rangers as we're called when we dawn those suits. Put all of those criminals away in their pursuit of defending the earth. Now we have to  recapture those same criminals and now sadly,  Ethan himself." Said Zoe.

" ( Looks at Causeway and Elita). So whats you guy's take on this. Whats your mission here?" Asked  Ratchet. " The same as theirs,  bring in all for the escaped c criminals  and now we need to add Slipstream and  Shatter to the list. Though,  Jake and  Zoe could use some more teammates since it takes five people to make a full team. ( Looks at  Raf and  Miko). How about it you two? You up for some ranger power?" Said Causeway with a smile. " Are you kidding, that's awsome. But what color would I be?" Said Miko. " You'd be pink  as to matchthe pink tint in your hair." Said  Zoe. " I'm ok with that. Sounds like we'll be having a lot of fun." Said Miko. " Yep and  Raf will be the green ranger. ( Watches  Raf nod his head). All we're missing is the blue ranger. ( Looks at  Arcee). Check your left leg for a vile." Said  Elita. " ( Wonders what she's talking about and then reaches down to her left leg and feels something and then grabs it before lifting her hand back up to see a vile in her hand). Whats this?" Asked  Arcee. 

" Its a vile that will turn anything,  even Cybertronians into a human." Said  Elita as Arcee looked at the vile. "( Looks at  Jake and then looks at the vile). Why not, it should be interesting." Said  Arcee as she then drank the vile only to then feel her self change.

( After a couple minutes of  whats to see what would happen of  Arcee drank the vile. Every but  Jakes group were shocked at what they saw forinfron to of them stood a teenage human version of  Arcee) 

( Arcee)

" ( Inspects herself and then looks at her reflection to see what she looks like)

" ( Inspects herself and then looks at her reflection to see what she looks like). Not bad, not bad at all." Said  Arcee as she climbed onto the human area of the main lobby." Now that that's over with. You guys can come on over to our base  and collect your morphers you three. At least everyone but  Fowler,  no disresept but our gear isn'tfor the faint of this timeline. We're only here because of  Ethan's group." Said  Causeway. " Hold on a second,  does June know about this?" Asked  Fowler. " Actually,  June is a member of our division and is one of the people that we  brought with us to help command the base whe we're out on the battlefield." Said  Elita as a portal opens  as  Team prime, Miko and Raf step through it while  Fowler heads back to his military outpost.