S.P.D. of the Past

( After coming through the portal,  team prime and their two human charges are surprised at the size of the command center and how there is both a Human area and a Cybertronian-sized area)

( Command center)

" This blase is huge Jake,  how long did it take you to build it?" Asked Miko

" This blase is huge Jake,  how long did it take you to build it?" Asked Miko. " About as much as when we were brought to the Autobot base Miko." Said Jake. " You mean that this place has been here since we first brought you to Omega base one?" Asked Arcee. " Yep,  sure has. ( Looks at  Ratchet). Hey Ratchet,  our two top  Cybertronian medical officers will show you to your workstation." Said Elita. " ( Looks at  Jake). So let me see if I have this right. ( Looks around the room to see workstations for humans next to or in front of a Cybertronian workstation).  You have mixed workstations for human, alien, and Cybertronian staff here at this facility?" Asked  Ratchet as two cybertronians walked up to them. 

( Red Alert)

( Minerva)

" Greating Ratchet, my name is  Red alert and this is my co-lead Minerva

" Greating Ratchet, my name is  Red alert and this is my co-lead Minerva. We will be the ones working with you in the scientific and medical departments. " Said Red Alert. "It's nice to meet the person who stood by Optimus prime through his life and the one to save so many lives during the war." Said  Minerva as she nodded her head towards  Ratchet. " If you could please follow us,  we'll take you to your office." Said  Red Alert. "Oh and before you go Ratchet,  just now that humans, aliens, and Cybertronians know how to give medical care to each other. So those two will give you the required information on how to treat a human patient." Said Jake as  Ratchet then nodded his head before walking down the hall with Red Alert and  Minerva while two new cybertronians walk past them and toward  Jake's group.

"  Guys,  meet  Strongarm and Windblade our  chief of  Security, and mission detail when  Elita's out on the field." Said  Zoe. " Nice to meet you guys. My name's Windblade,  I'll be the one to oversee the missions as well as survey the surrounding areas." Said  Windblade. " My name's Strongarm. I'll be the one to oversee security detail for the facility and any captured prisoners that you may bring in." Said  Strongarm. "  Windblade even taught me on how to fight along with Elita." Said  Causeway. " Yep and you did pretty good out there, just make sure to watch your stance in that last bit.  you overstepped that last move." Said  Windblade as Strongarm walked over to the control panel where the group could see  June on the human side of the control panel. 

 "( Looks at Zoe). So you cousin and  Jake's brother Ethan. He's been what causing trouble here in this timeline?" Aske Bumblebee. "Pretty much ya. Usually, it's the occasional terrorizing of small populated areas in order to gain a foothold in this timeline.  So far we've been able to  Minimize the damage and meet his forces of  Crybots on multiple fronts." Said  Windblade as  Minerva walks over to Bumblebee and scans him. " Hm,  ah I see what the problem is. ( Transforms her hands into medical and welding tools before then backing away). There, that should fix your voice box so that Miko can understand you. Especially since everyone here knows how to  understand  different languages including  pure cybertronian." Said Minerva as she walked back down the hallway. 

" Well that was out of no were. I wonder what makes her think a simple a simple few tweaks would. ( Hears a gasp and looks at  Miko). Wait you can actually understand me. ( What's her nod her head and then looks down the hall where Minerva went to). She actually fixed my voice." Said Bumblebee. "I'm not surprised. We've had a lot of situations with that kind of problem so those two figured that it would be best to solve the problem as soon as possible. ( Kneels next to  Zoe and hands her a briefcase). Here are the other morphers,  oh and we built a bridge that can traverse time and space or just act like your typical ground or space bridge." Said  Windblade as she stood back up." 

"Wait so our family can come into this timeline with no problem at all?" Asked  Jake. " That's right,  it was one of the main things that we had built during the base's construction. Now, don't you two have a team to show off." Said  Strongarm from the control consul. " That we do,  if you guys will please take on of these." Said  Zoe as she handed  Rafiel and  Miko the green and  Pink ranger morphers while Jake handed  Arcee the blue range morpher. " Now all you have to do is follow our lead.  ok. ( Watches  Rafiel, Miko, and  Arcee nod their heads). Ok Jake, start us off." Said  Zoe as she and Jake took out their morphers.   

" READY!" Yelled Jake. " READY!" Yelled Zoe, Rafiel, Miko, and Arcee. As they are all covered in their respective S.P.D suits after saying as one, " S.P.D EMERGENCY".