Preparation for war

(It's been a couple of weeks since the last battle and the arrival of Jake's father. Since then, the rest of B-squad had come through the portal along with Omega ranger and  Nova ranger. With their help, the team prepared for what will be their final fight. Elsewhere,  Ethan partners up with the Decepticons in order to gain some extra forces after losing  Slipstream and Shatter. The final confrontation begins)

" ( Watches Jake's team train as a team in the training room from the viewing area). I see that Jake and Zoe have trained their team well. It's good to see them take their training seriously." Said Sky. " Not only that but I heard that  Zoe and  Jake have been training with Krugger on how /to utilize their powers when using their swords. ( Looks at  Jack and  Z). You don't think that Ethan may have learned the same thing, do you?  Said Syde.  " I wouldn't put it past him,  especially since his power is the ability to create anything with  Lighting or throw lighting. He didn't inherit anything from me." Said  Jack as the team looked at   Kat who was watching Jake's team train through a screen before she looked at  Jack.

" did you say that his power was lighting? ( Watches  Jack nod his head). Jack,  yours both have rival powers. Lighting and  Wind are like two unstoppable forces clashing for supremacy. ( Pulls up a recorded video of Ethan blasting a couple of training dummies with lighting until one of them nearly falls on Jake and a couple of cadets only for a gust of wind to knock the training off course after  Jake had moved his left hand in over to cover his head).  This was taken during a break period between training.  Your youngest unconsciously used his ability without knowing it.  I even did a test to see what would happen if two strong aspects of those forces met and well.  The result put boom into recovery. ( Plays a video of Kat standing against a wall as  Boom fires two cannons at each other, one with Wind and the Other lightning. Once the two cannons fired at each other. It caused an explosion nearly destroyed the testing room and nearly fatally wounded Boom had he not been wearing protective gear. Before showing Kat and a couple of other scientists trying to dig Boom out of the rubble). Those two forces could cause major damage if they cross." Said Kat as  Krugger walked into the door.

" Indeed Kat,  I two have seen the power of these two forces with my own eyes. Both were when I was training the brothers separately. Though I fear that  Ethan may let his power lose. We will need to   finish our fights and prevent the two from putting unleashing too much power." Said  Krugger as he then walked out of the room but stopped after hearing Jack call his name. " Sir,  if you had to guess. Which one do you think would have the best chance of survival?" Asked Jack. " ( Turns his head left slightly while looking behind him). if I had to guess Jack. I'd say that  Jake had a high chance of  surviving due to inheriting your power  but not without suffering some injuries himself." Said Krugger as he left the room.

" ( Looks around the room at all of  B-Squad before looking at  Jack). Doggies right Jack. Jake inheriting your power and the fact that his body is slightly more durable is the only reason that Jake would survive,  but again the question revolves around what injuries he will sustain. from the explosion. ( Looks at the rest of B-squad). The Delta fliers have already been sent to the base over there. I'm on my way over there right now as well. ( Looks at Z). Your daughter and Jake made me an official cat ranger morpher. I'll see you guys soon." Said Kat as she ended the transmission.

" ( Looks at Jack and then walks over to before raping her left arm over his shoulder). Hey, It's going to be okay bro. We'll find a way to save them. " Said Z. " That's just it Z. I sent Ally A recording of what Ethan did at the command center along with the chaos that he's causing now.  You know what she said. When I sent her a video of both of our sons. She said that it would be after as to not lose Jake. To be honest,  I agree with her. No matter how hard it hurts. I won't lose  Jake.  Ethan must be brought into custody." Said  Jack as B-squad ran into the control room once the alarm went off.

( In the control center)

" ( Looks at both ranger groups along with team Prime). Rangers,  team Prime,  it looks like  Ethan and his allies are ready for the final fight. They're attacking a military base in full force. ( Looks at  B-squad). B team,  your mission is to handle the  A-Squad. They're attacking a sector of Jasper where June's civilian job is currently located. Take the Swat Megazord and take them down and bring them in. ( Looks over at team Prime).  It seems the Decepticons are attacking  A military base. We need your team to take care of them. Windblade, Elita, and  Causeway will join you. ( Looks at  Jake's team).  That leaves the rest of them to your team and me. We need to stop  Ethan and  Broadwing." Said   Krugger as everyone ran out to the final fight.