Final Fight

( The final battle has begone, with each member of the SPD power rangers and the members of team prime at their respective battle zones. The only question was whether or not they would be able to defeat their opponents)

" ( Helps Syde Direct the many doctors and nurses out of the hospital while  Jack, Sky, and  Bridge keep them covered by shooting at the A-Squad). Come on guys move it, everyone out now. Get out of here as quickly as possible." Said  Z as the last few doctors and nurses board an evacuation truck before watching it drive away with the last hospital staff on board. " ( Runs over to Z). That's the last of them,  now let's go help the guys." Said  Syde as she and  Z ran to help  Jack, Sky, and Bridge fight off the A-squad.

 ( Turns his head to see  Z and  Syde run up to them). Good, the hospital staff are safe, now we've just got to deal with  the." Said  Jack as he looked at the A-Squad. " If you think your junior B-squad is going to be able to stop our new friend. Then you are surely mistaken Jack. It's thanks to him that we were able to obtain a new modal of our megazord. Now let's take this to the big leagues." Said  Charlie of  A-squad as she and her team jumped into their robot while Jack and his team jumped into their Swat megazord.

( A Squad  Robot)

( Swat  Megazord)

( Swat  Megazord)

( Over with  Krugger)

( Dodges a kick from  Broodwing and then slashes him with his sword). You will never succeed  Broodwing,  SPD will not allow it." Said  Krugger as he then backflipped and then kicked  Brodwing away. "  Don't be so sure Krugger,  I made a little insurance policy for just the occasion should  Ethan fail me. That fool doesn't even realize that he's a pawn in my revenge against you and those pesky rangers. For once it activates. This whole city will be a barren wasteland and you along with it." Said  Broodwing as he continued his battle with  Krugger." You're insane,  that kind of power will take you along with it. No one would survive. " Said  Krugger as he growled at  Broodwing. " A necessary sacrifice in order to destroy all of you." Said  Broodwing.

( Over with the Autobots. Their team was able to destroy many of  Megatrons forces. The only cons still standing are Megatron,  Dreadwing,  Breakdown,  Knockout, and Airachnid. Starscream and  Soundwave were destroyed by  Causeway and Wheeljack. Currently, Causeway is assisting  Optimus in his fight with  Megatron while  Wheeljack helps  Bulkhead deal with Breakdown. Elita-One is helping  Arce with Airachnid while  Windblade helps  Bumblebee with Knockout)