Year 5, Month 7 [1989]

William was a very stubborn person, indeed.

It took him several months just to persuade the man to allow him into his mind. During that time, he could do nothing but continue to sulk and go back to talking to himself, however he was aware that William was still listening but decided not to answer. That pair of eyes would occasionally move following his direction hovering in the air.

"You're satisfied now, right? Get out."

This was the fourth time William had tried to banish him from the thoughts they shared together.

He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly and decided to ignore William who was sitting not far from him. His bright purple eyes darted to the man—William bent his knees up to his chest and hugging them tightly, his gaze downward. The wounds all over his body still looked fresh, as if he had just died yesterday. The blood stained his clothes which were slightly torn here and there, also flowing from his right eye lid.

At least William looked more human in their minds than he did in the real world. Glitchtrap tilted his head to the side for a moment and moved beside William, not too close, but making William frown deeply and move away as if he were a contagious disease.

"You're so cold."

"This is all your fault."

They were quiet for a while, silence ruled the corner of a dark room without walls, who knows where the wall was.

He saw how William dived his eyebrows down and hugged himself tighter until his fingernails dug into the skin of his arms. "If you hadn't provoked me back then, this wouldn't have happened. This is your fault."

William started to hide his face between his knees which he was still hugging, Glitchtrap didn't give any answer. The atmosphere felt pressing on them both, a suffocating atmosphere.

"Get out."

This time Glitchtrap did what the Afton said.