Year 13 [1997]

Glitchtrap walked along the restaurant corridor which was only lit by dim lights while humming softly. After a while, he had arrived at the main hall with a magnificent stage on which the three animatronics stood. Silent and voiceless. It seemed as if they were just inanimate objects, but in fact they were not.

Those greedy people only repaired the outside, never checking inside, not realizing there were bones there.

Everyone was blinded by greed.

He narrowed his purple eyes at them, then at Pirate's Cove which was covered by purple curtains. What can he do to put the children's souls at ease? Should he keep waiting?

The virus sat on the table, his hand took the party hat closest to him.

Ah, William, the sweet crybaby he used to be.

It felt like he couldn't bring himself to talk to him anymore, what William said was true. So now he would just give the man enough space for himself, no matter how long it took if it made William feel at least a little comfortable with him then he would do it.

Like before, when William always depended on him. What happened to him after he turned into like this?

His emotions were too strong, explosive, pulling him in, trapping him in darkness.

Glitchtrap stared again at the three main animatronics, who knows when their gazes were on him, not the surveillance cameras. Were they aware of his presence? He tilted his head, their gazes had returned to normal. Was that just his imagination?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

He got up from his seat and floated towards where William was, carrying the party hat. He opened the door—he couldn't get physical objects through walls—and closed it quickly, then approached the rusty mascot at the end of the room. Glitchtrap knelt in front of him, white LED lights emerging from the costume's bloody eye sockets, then he placed a party hat on his head.

"What?"

"Happy birthday, my spring."