Year 11 [1995]

When was the last time they talked? Two years ago? It wasn't a short time, for him everything went very slowly after a while. It felt like this quietness was tearing him apart, this silence, this loneliness, this fear.

There was only the sound of crickets from outside the restaurant and sometimes the sounds the virus made when he did something in this room.

If they disappeared, his mind always reflected back on the past.

He was afraid of it all.

Shadows of the past, memories of the past.

He needed a distraction, but Glitchtrap never spoke to him again. Was he wrong to say those things to him? However, Glitchtrap started it.

No, he was absolutely not wrong about this matter.

So why did he feel heavy in his chest?

Keeping his eyes on the virus in the bunny costume, Glitchtrap went back to scratching the floor with a pencil and drawing on the white tiles that had turned dull. He didn't know what he was drawing, but he found Glitchtrap doing that quite often. Maybe Glitchtrap was bored.

It made him think again, was this what it felt like to be in silence for a long time? Considering he was in a coma for five years, leaving Glitchtrap alone.

A new question emerged in his mind; why won't Glitchtrap leave?

He could have left him, looking for someone new to bother all the time, but instead of doing that the virus stayed by his side. Even after their altercation at that time.

"... Glitchtrap."

The virus seemed surprised, he was even more surprised because he called him without realizing it.

Glitchtrap turned to him and immediately approached him, crouching in front of him. "You aren't actually in mute mode?"

Damn.

Damn it.

Fuck it.

Why is this bastard still as annoying?

Damn he was starting to regret his own actions now.

"Ah never mind, you fucking rascal."

He pulled himself into his subconscious for a moment and locked his mind again, grumbling in annoyance and completely ignoring Glitchtrap who was now staring at him strangely from the outside world, before he returned to his original place and drew one more time on the tiles.