Year 7, Month [?], Day 6

Today was the nightguard's last day of work, supposedly. The contract at this restaurant as a nightguard was only for five nights, not even full a week.

He had seen how the man tried to survive the attacks of the animatronics, who were strangely more aggressive than usual. He was quite impressed, if he could be honest, that this guy made it through all the nights—most of them stopped midweek, or even the first day. But this guy ... seemed determined to win. Maybe because the salary offered was tempting and he was desperate enough to decide to finish his job.

However, returning to his thoughts earlier, the animatronics were acting more aggressive than usual, as if something had triggered them.

Even so, he knew the current nightguard, he had seen him three years ago, he often passed by this restaurant while glancing occasionally. The person he admitted was quite similar to him.

There was only one person he knew.

The perpetrator of the incident in 1983.

"Where are you?"

Glitchtrap glanced back for a moment and looked at the room whose door was tightly closed with the name 'parts and service'. "On the main stage, why? Do you miss him? Just admit you miss me."

"You damn jerk. In a thousand years I would never admit it."

"Then I will wait a thousand years for you to admit it."

"Asshole, I'll go crazy if you keep sticking to me, you bastard."

He chuckled softly at the swearing, William didn't change at all with his cursing even after he died.

"What are you doing on the main stage?"

"See? You really miss me and want me to be next to you again, are you so lonely without me?"

"Motherfucker I shouldn't have asked."

Glitchtrap laughed again, even though his bright purple eyes were watching the hallway that led to the front hall of the restaurant, as well as the entrance. The man came again today after he finished his work at six in the morning. He came back an hour before the change of day.

There was an axe in his hand.

It seemed the man found the note he had slipped in his jacket pocket last night secretly, Glitchtrap smiled faintly under his costume, he chose to come at a time before the animatronics were active.

Smart enough.

He kept watching and watching, seeing how one by one the animatronics were destroyed.

If not this young man, who else could fix his sins?