Year 8 [1992]

Damn, it was a waste.

There was absolutely nothing he could do to (even) try to resolve any of this.

What that young man did last year was useless.

Most likely their failure was due to greedy humans who continued to want to earn income from this restaurant, completely ignoring the dark scandal years ago which resulted in the case being closed because there wasn't much evidence. The children's bodies were found eventually, but the killer?

Considered missing.

He knew, those people who had powers, they paid a large amount of dirty bribe money to the police to close the case, so they could get the animatronics back into operation, but the souls ended up possessing it. This matter wouldn't be finished, even if they were destroyed twice they would still repair them.

There were no charges at all against the last night guard for property damage. They seem to prefer to avoid past conflicts and scandals.

"You haven't talked much lately."

"You miss me?"

"Yuck."

Glitchtrap chuckled slightly looking at the rusty, bleeding mascot nearby, the white LED light from inside the costume moving to stare at him for a moment before fading away. "You still can't move, Willy?"

"Call me like that again and I'll rip your tongue out."

"Willkenstein."

"Did you not hear what I said just now?"

"What is it? Hmm."

"You scum."

The rabbit let out a small snort while rolling his purple eyes in boredom, he wasn't in the mood to enter into their subconscious lately, maybe that was what triggered William to ask. He knew, no matter how much William avoided it, the man actually felt lonely.

"You know, Will," he said as he walked closer to the spring and crouched down. "You should be thanking me."

"What for? Basically you contributed to the previous issue I created."

"Because, William," Glitchtrap paused for a moment as he brought his face closer to the face in front of him, "without me accompanying you here, you will slowly go insane yourself. Not knowing when it's morning or night, not knowing what hours it is, not knowing what's going on outside, not knowing what to do, can't move, can't do anything. Your thoughts will consume you as time goes by. You've had enough of your guilt towards your children and your former wife, haven't you?"

Quiet.

Silence.

Nobody spoke any more.