Chapter # 37

"Where do you think you are going?" a sharp voice asked, she abruptly turned around the meet a bitter Naoya. He stumbled on his feet, and a bottle of white wine in his hand.

"I'm not obligated to tell you, Mr. Zenin,"

"Sweetheart, just call me Naoya," he snickered, taking a huge gulp of wine, "if you are wondering, I won that fight and obliterated that piece of shit,"

"I don't care,"

"But you should, (Name)" he walked up to her, "because, I protected your honor and you should be thankful as well,"

"Protecting my honor? All I saw was a self-centered and chronically mental patient having a breakdown," she shook her head, disappointed by the way her night has ended.

"Haha, you are a jokester, aren't you? That's what I like about you," he stumbled up to her, "so, aren't you going to help and take me to bed?"

"Look, mister. Zenin, I don't care if you sleep on the side of the street,"

"I know you are just pretending to be like this," he traced her jaw, "I can show you what you are missing out on,"

"Keep your hands to yourself," she clutched his forearm with a firm hand, "I don't appreciate your attempts and I'm not interested in any good time you want to show me,"

"you see, I love an adequate challenge and I bet you taste delicious as well,"

(Name) is disgusted, she let go of his arm, "you are lucky you are drunk, or else I would've slapped you back to the hotel,"

"Stop being a b*tch, no wonder your family is desperate to find you a match, but b*tches like you dont get matches, they get thrown to the place they belong and that is on their knees," he slurred in his drunken and threw the glass bottle on the wall, shattering it into tiny shards.

"you are testing my patience," (Name) wondered why this man is chosen as a possible match for her. She turned around and decided to flee from the scene.

Her phone rang at an unexpected time, the caller id showing Satoru's name as a small smile bloomed on her face. She answered the call, "Satoru, this is an unexpected time to call,"

"Saomi is asleep and I had some free time on my hands,"

"Should've known, you are one of those Satoru Gojo's sl*ts," a furious Naoya interrupted her.

"(Name), who is that?"

"No one of any significant,"

Nary uttered more profanities to her, trying to degrade her, "ugly b*tch, why dont you come here and  s*ck my d*ck you whiny wh*re!!!"

"yeah, I'll call later, I have a business to take care of here,"

"(Name)---"

"I'll have to say this, mister. Zenin you do have some nerves," she took off her heels, throwing them to the side, "it's time for you to know your place it seems,"

"What are gonna do, huh? Running back crying to your daddy?"

"No," she held up her fist, stretching it back and punching the man on the nose. He was intoxicated and didn't have time to process what happened. He fell limp on the sidewalk. (Name) pushed her hair back, "tch, you are all talk and no action,"

She picked up her heels, she could've at least taken the drunk man to the hotel or somewhere safer but she did not. The filth is back where he belongs and that is on the streets.

"(NAME)!!!"

"What the hell!? Satoru, what are doing here!?"

"I teleported to your house and came to find you," he stopped beside her, his eyes drifting to the unconscious man on the sidewalk, "it was Zenin bastard after all,"

"Seriously, you shouldn't have left Saomi alone, what if she gets scared!?" (Name) scolded him, flicking his forehead.

"Don't worry, Gumi-chan is with her,"

"That poor boy,"

"(Name), are you not happy to see me?"

"That's not it at all,"

"Then what it is?"

They walked together, not noticing the unconscious man is not unconscious anymore. He stood up, cursing under his breath. He looked ahead, his eyes landing on the pair, "what the f*ck is this retard doing here?" he yelled after them, "you little f*cker, I'm gonna kill you!"

Satoru placed a hand on her shoulder, "I'll take care of him," he turned to a red-faced Naoya, "I'll recommend walking back to whatever hole you came out of,"

"Tell me, Gojo, how much did you pay to get in her pants? Or was it the other way around?" the words spilled out of his mouth without a second thought.

Satoru laughed, but it isn't out of joy but mockery, "haha, you do have a death wish today, I'm a benevolent man, I can fulfill it,"

"Shut up," 

"Get lost, Naoya Zenin, or shall I kick you back to the Zenin resident?" Naoya glared at him, his scorching eyes slipping to (Name). He is completely outnumbered, so he backed away.

Satoru rolled his eyes, "how did you run into him?"

"I was on a date," she simply stated. His brows tilted slightly shook; but after all, he feels, it isn't his place to meddle with her life choices.

"heavens above, (Name), on a date? With that arsehole?"

"It was for charity,"

"Right, but didn't your family do a background check on him?" he said, "I would never let Saomi in a ten miles radius to someone like him,"

"I agree,"

"Hey, do you mind if I walk you back home?"

"You are already walking with me," she smiled, "but sure."

Author's Note:

Hey, folks, how are you all? Did you know bunnies can swim? And their ears go into swimming mode and all? I just found out today.

Thanks for voting you precious potatoes! I love you all.

Bye~