.8 - 𝓪𝓶𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷

𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒
⋆⋅✧⋅⋆
(amy's plan)

𝐀 laugh rumbled up Amy's throat as she grabbed tightly to Judith's arm. Her smile stretched so far it left crinkles in the corner of her eyes, the radiance of it beaming as bright as the sun. It had taken much effort for her to drag her dear cousin out on a day of fun. She had taken notice of Judith's recent gloomy attitude and decided it best for her to experience something of joy throughout the duration of their stay in France. It was such lovely weather today, a break in the usual cold temperatures of winter to make room for the fast-coming spring. Amy wouldn't let Judith waste it sitting locked away in her room again. 

"You will adore him," Amy insisted as she gave Judith's arm a gentle squeeze. 

"I've already met him once before," Judith reminded, fighting the urge to roll her eyes. "He suffocated me in praises."  

"You once loved such things," Amy countered causing Judith to gift her with a pointed look. They both knew the sensitivity of such a topic and vowed never to discuss it again. So to hear Amy speak of it was nothing short of a betrayal of her trust. "It is time you explored other options, Jude." The blonde's voice was soft as she spoke, the light sound easing away Judith's stern look. "You will find someone to care for you the way you wish to be cared for."

"I do not want to be cared for. I'm doing perfectly fine on my own." Judith firmly stated in her stubbornness, though both girls knew it to be false. There was nothing more she wanted than to be loved. 

"Everyone wants to be loved, Jude," Amy said, her smile dulling down to a calmer state as she stared at her dearest friend. "I know he hurt you, but that doesn't mean others will. You must give them a chance."

Judith frowned as she looked away from Amy. "They all fall away when they learn of my flaw." A frown pulled heavy against her lips. "He was the only one who didn't care. How ever will I find another that thinks the same?"

"If they cannot accept it, then they are not the one for you." Amy firmly stated, her tone reassuring. "You will find another, Jude." 

Fear encompassed itself on Judith's face as she met Amy's stare once again. "And if I don't?" She inquired.

Amy placed her other hand on Judith's arm in a comforting manner. "You will." She reassured with such strength that Judith couldn't help but believe her. "I swear it."

"Amy!" Judith's eyes lifted at the sound of the voice to find Fred marching their way, a wide smile on his face as he called to his fiance. Amy's eyes lit up at the sight of him, her beaming smile returning as she pulled Judith into a faster walk. "Fred." She politely returned.