03| No Greater Feeling

They said success took time, patience, and hard work

They said success took time, patience, and hard work. For Hendrix, success was something that didn't come easy for him. At 33, he was now walking around his newly owned warehouse. After 10 years he was finally where he wanted to be in life. His clothing line was successful, his 4 stores were doing well, and he had finally gotten the big warehouse he'd been wanting. Hendrix was set. As he walked around, he looked around at everyone rocking his brand Hendo Armandi. Everyone was either dressed in a sweatsuit, a shirt, wearing a hat, or rocking his newly dropped crossbody bag.

10 years ago at just 23 years old, Hendrix had been selling T-shirts out the trunk of his car for $10 a shirt. Back then he was down bad with his brand. He'd been running around working 3 jobs to save up money to get his shirts made and he'd only had the support of the guys around the hood that he knew. It was until he started to put himself out there and really brand himself that his clothing line started to blow up.

When Hendrix turned 27, he had opened up his first store here in Atlanta. After that, his brand continued to receive a lot of love on social media and people started to travel from all over just to visit his store. Thanks to his hard work and dedication, Hendrix now had a total of four stores. The one here in ATL and the rest were located in Houston, Miami, and New York. Hendrix had all dedicated workers who loved him as a boss. He was super grateful to God and everyone that helped him continue the success of his business.

Along with his successful clothing line, Hendrix was also a photographer. Taking photos was one of the many things he loved. There had been many times where he thought about having a photography show but he always second guessed his work. He didn't think that he was good enough to showcase his work.

Taking a sip from his drink, Hendrix smiled seeing his mother walking up to him. "Okay mama. I see you. You look beautiful." He complimented her.

"Thank you my baby." Janice smiled. At 54, Janice still looked as young and beautiful as she did when she was in her 20's. Her skin was beautiful and flourishing, her body was one to die for, and everything about her energy and soul was pure.

"So what you think about the warehouse? I used some of your ideas for the decorations and I made sure I had that scripture you gave me written on the wood in the walls." Hendrix spoke.