13| Showtime

The next morning, Mercedes opened her eyes and groaned when she tried to move

The next morning, Mercedes opened her eyes and groaned when she tried to move. Her back was hurting, her coochie was sore, and her head was spinning. Looking to her right, she expected to see Hendrix but frowned when she noticed he wasn't there. "He had errands to run." She heard making her snap her head over to the corner to see Georgia sitting there. "Hey pretty girl. Looks like you had a time last night. So much of a time that you forgot to grab me from the airport this morning."

Mercedes just stared at Georgia. "Bitch how the fuck did you get here and why the fuck you sitting in the corner like you Michael Myers or some shit." She frowned. "I can't even jump up to hug your ass."

Georgia stood up and walked over to Mercedes. "Oh I know." She smirked. "Your man answered your phone this morning when I kept calling your hoe ass. He picked me up and dropped me back off here. He said to tell you he had things to do for the show tonight and he'd seen you later on. He even invited me. I think I fuck with him already."

Mercedes just smiled and shook her head. "I fuck with him and I fucked him." She chuckled. "I'm sorry I didn't pick you up though. That man fucked the shit out of me and I went right to sleep."

Georgia just shook her head with a smile. "My girl finally got a rich man and some dick. I'm so happy for you mama." She expressed. "He seems like a nice guy too. We had a conversation on the way back here and I definitely grilled his ass. He probably tell you about it later."

Mercedes chuckled. "This is why I love you." She stared up at her. "Let me get myself together and then we can go grab some breakfast and hit the mall because I need to find an outfit for his show tonight. I want to look good. His mama going to be there."

"Oh you might be meeting the mama!?" Georgia squealed. "Lawd knows I'm about to have a field day tonight with this. About to be sipping my drink and watching."

Mercedes stale faced Georgia. "Bitch shut up."

Georgia bust out laughing. After getting out the bed, Mercedes went to take a herself a nice hot shower to try to ease the pain of her body some. The whole time she showered, the events of last night were on her mind. No way she had fucked this man and she was supposed to be holding out until they were at least official. Mercedes had just gotten so caught up in the moment and with her already being tipsy, she couldn't resist him.

She knew Hendrix had nutted in her considering he didn't use a condom nor did he pull out not once. Luckily for her she was on birth control so in her mind she prayed that she wouldn't get pregnant.

When she was done showering, she slipped on a simple Nike sweatsuit and her Yeezy slides. She paired the all black fit with her new pink Chanel bag Hendrix had bought her. Her and Georgia then headed out for breakfast. As they drove, Mercedes caught Georgia up on the tea about Sa'lai. For now Mercedes had pushed it to the back of her mind but when she got back to Atlanta, the first thing she was doing was reaching out to Sa'lai and flying her back out.