22.2| I'm okay

Sitting on the couch, Hendrix drank from his glass of Tequila while he stared at the blank tv

Sitting on the couch, Hendrix drank from his glass of Tequila while he stared at the blank tv. An hour Samaria had stormed out of their home with their son after the two of them had a argument. Hendrix had a busted lip and a bruise forming around his eye while tears sprang in his eyelids. He was drained.

Hearing his phone ringing, Hendrix quickly reached in front of him and grabbed it thinking it was Samaria but when he picked it up and seen Zena's name, Samaria's mother, her frowned his face up and answered. "Hey Ms.Gaines."

"H-Hendrix I need you to get to the hospital right now. S-Samaria and Namar got into a accident." Zena rushed out in a panic.

Instantly Hendrix jumped up. "H-huh?"

"Just get here right now! Please. They bought them to Piedmont. Namar isn't breathing" Zena rushed out before hanging up the phone quickly.

Hendrix just frantically grabbed his keys off the key ring and ran out the door. Not even thinking about closing it behind him or locking the door.

Holding onto her ass, Hendrix continued to stroke in and out of Samaria fast feeling his orgasm nearing. Her soft moans filled his ears while she gripped onto the sheets hard with tears streaming down her cheeks from how good his dick felt. "Fuck! I'm about to nut!" Hendrix gritted.

"Me too." Samaria moaned feeling her body start to shake. Not even 30 seconds later, the both of them let out a string of moans before Samaria squirted all over him and Hendrix filled the condom up with all his nut.

"Damn." He groaned before pulling out of her and climbing off the bed to walk into the bathroom. He pulled the full condom off his dick before throwing it in his trash can. He then grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist before walking back out to see Samaria putting on her clothes. "Where you going? We ain't done."

Samaria looked up at him and rolled her eyes. "You may not be but I am." She mumbled. "This was a mistake. I have a new man. This shouldn't have happened."

"You wasn't mentioning no man when you got on your knees to suck my dick willingly." Hendrix gritted. "Fuck out of here."

"Grow the fuck up Hendirx." Samaria bitterly chuckled. "You need help for real. This was a weak moment for me but just like you only fucked me because you're hurt that your girl left your dumb ass, I only fucked you because I was horny and you were here. I don't want you and that was the last time I was fucking you. You got issues and your anger is out of control. You need to see a fucking therapist and talk about your issues instead of using your dick to think for you. You just out here fucking on bitches because you hurt. Get it together and win your girl back and stop acting like a fucking child."

"I ain't confide in you for you to throw it back up in my face." He frowned. "If that's all you going to do then you can get the fuck out. Fuck you and fuck her."