27|I said we're done

Pulling up to the hall, Harmony excitedly stepped out of the car while the photographer snapped pictures of her

Pulling up to the hall, Harmony excitedly stepped out of the car while the photographer snapped pictures of her. She excitedly grabbed her head and smiled from how happy she felt inside. Today was her 21sr birthday and Hendrix had paid for her party. Tonight she was just focused on having fun and getting drunk to drown out the hurt of being done with Kato. It had been a week since she cut things off and all week he'd been calling her phone and sending her messages in which she had blocked him again. Harmony just wanted to enjoy her birthday without all the extra stress and tears.

Walking in, she smiled seeing everyone standing there with their phones out screaming Happy Birthday at her

Walking in, she smiled seeing everyone standing there with their phones out screaming Happy Birthday at her. When her eyes landed on Hendrix, she resisted the urge to roll her eyes seeing Kato standing right next to him. She walked over to Hendrix and hugged him. Not even attempting to look at Kato. "Hey brother. I missed you!" She spoke before frowning and pulling away. Harmony had finally forgiven him for what he had done to Kevin and the two of them were back on good terms

"What's up baby girl. Happy birthday. You look beautiful but you ain't got no damn clothes on." He mugged her. "I thought I told you to wear that dress I picked out. Where the fuck this little revealing ass two piece come from?"

Harmony rolled her eyes. "Hendrix I was not wearing that shit. It was giving granny. I'm 21, not 12." She mugged him back before turning to Kato. "Hey Kato." She spoke dryly.

Kato eyed her. "What's up princess. Happy birthday." He told her before bringing his drink to his lips and sipping it. Kato couldn't deny that she looked good as fuck tonight. All he wanted to do was bend her over and make love to her but he knew that wasn't an option.

"Thanks." She mumbled before turning back to Hendrix. "Thank you for 21K you deposited into my account. I started twerking and hopping around hype off my ass when I seen that deposit."

"I ain't need to hear about that twerking part." Hendrix mugged her again.

"Yeah me either." Kato mumbled.

Harmony smacked her lips. "If y'all don't shut up." she frowned just as she felt arms wrap around her waist. She jumped a little and quickly looked up. Her face broke into a smile when she noticed it was Jace. "Hey stink!" She squealed before turning around and hugging him. Hendrix stood there with a mug on his face while Kato just downed the rest of his drink to hide his irritation and jealousy.