19.2|Calm Conversation

Sitting at the table, Hendrix text back and forth with Mercedes who was sitting at the airport waiting for Sa'Lai's flight to get in

Sitting at the table, Hendrix text back and forth with Mercedes who was sitting at the airport waiting for Sa'Lai's flight to get in. She was expressing her frustrations with the security guards who kept trying to get her to move and Hendrix couldn't stop laughing at the load messages she was sending. Hearing a throat clear above him, he looked up with a mug on his face only to see Kaleb standing there. "The fuck you clearing your throat for like you a female or some shit. You knew it was me. Just sit your ass down." Hendrix mugged him.

Kaleb chuckled lowly and slid into the booth. "Man you lucky you my sister boyfriend or I would've been killed your ass. You got a reckless ass mouth my nigga. You better watch it." Kaleb mugged him back. "I ain't no soft ass nigga."

Hendrix smacked his lips. "Man shut up with all that hard shit. Just like you shoot, I do too and I don't think you wanna' go there because I ain't going to play fair."

"And I ain't either." Kaleb snapped at him. "You called me here to bitch about shit or you want to have a real conversation? I got business I can be handling and sitting here with your square looking ass ain't paying me."

"What's your intentions with my baby?" Hendrix asked. "I don't give a fuck if you her brother or not, even siblings be having ill intentions and I ain't about to let you fuck up her life. She was happy as fuck to find y'all asses and off the rip, your yellow ass was disrespectful and I ain't fuck with that. I was on my way to beat the fuck out of you but my baby so sweet that she didn't want me to. I need to know that you serious about building a bond with her and not playing on her top because next time I will beat the fuck out of you. I don't play about Mercedes."

Kaleb nodded. "Not that I need to explain shit to a nigga that I don't even know but I do love my sister and I want to be in her life. I ain't on no dumb shit when it comes to SaLanii or Mercedes as y'all know her. I'm genuine with everything I do when it comes to my sisters." He expressed. "I don't know if you know or not but me and Salanii was like peanut butter and jelly when we was little. That was my baby and I would do anything to protect her and ain't shit change so I would hope that you ain't playing with her because I would hate to have to beat your ass behind her. And that's real talk."

"Glad we both on the same page then." Hendrix stared at him.

"Yeah whatever." Kaleb stared back. "So what all you know about these new parents of hers. I'm supposed to be meeting them niggas tomorrow and I ain't feeling it but because I love Cedes, I'm taking my ass over there."

Hendrix chuckled a little. "Man, I don't know shit about them folks. I haven't met them yet so it's going to be both of our first times meeting them tomorrow. I believe they cool folks though. She talks highly of them."

"They better be cool." Kaleb tapped his fingers on the table. "You know if her friend Georgia single?" He blurted.

Hendrix bust out laughing. "Man, ion think you want Georgia. That girl a piece of work for real." He shook his head.