Chapter 15: The Rest pt 2

Myles

Since I'm not welcome at Jaimyn's, I'm going where I belong: with my family.

I rang the doorbell, and waited for someone to come to the door. I soon heard footsteps, and the door opened suddenly.

Londynn was standing there, and when she saw me, she smiled big. "Oh, hey."

"What's up?" I walked past her, and looked around the empty living room.I listened for the footsteps of Mylan, but they didn't come. "Where's everyone?"

"The mall," Londynn said, closing the door and walking back to the couch.

"Oh, well I'll come back."

"They'll be home soon." She picked up the remote. "You might as well wait."

"I guess." I said, leaving my shoes at the door. I came over to the couch, and plopped next to her. "What are you watching?"

"Nothing yet," she said, looking at the TV as she flipped the channels."Wanna watch a movie?"

Londynn

We were watching Why Did I Get Married, Too? on the couch. It was near the end and the two people were renewing their vows.

I guess just hearing the two of them talk about how much they've loved each other forever reminded us of the past.

I looked at him, who was staring at the television screen. His strong jawline and accentuated features just took my breath away.

I bit my lip, and got continued to watch him. He must have felt my gaze because he soon looked up at me, filled with curiosity.

Oh, shit. He caught me. What should I do? Look away? Keep looking? He's still looking at me, so...

He looked into my eyes, and I did the same. I can't do it.

I hopped up, and walked into the kitchen. I practically ran to the fridge and grabbed the Hawaiian punch.

I reached for the cupboard over the sink, and opened it before searching for a cup.

I suddenly felt two arms on my sides, rubbing my hips. I whirled around, and was face-to-face with my first love.

"Myles, what are you-" I started, before i was cut off by his lips pressing into mine.

Mmm he smells just as good as before.

Jordyn

I grabbed my brush off of my dresser, and smoothed my edges into a neat, glossy ponytail. That's the only thing that I can do now without messing it up.

"Babe!" I heard Chris call me from in the other room.

"Yea?!"

"You ready?" He asked, walking into the room in a black button-up and some skinny jeans. He had on a pair of black and red Jordans and some black shades.

"Yea," I nodded, looking at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a white sleeves top with black designs and black capri jeggings. I also had some black sandals and accessories.

Where going to a family reunion at my mom's house, where Raymani's already waiting.

"Let's go!"

**

"Raymani's just precious," my aunt Hedra said, watching 'Mani playing double dutch with the other girls. We were in the kitchen, watching the girls, who were outside. As I watched her two braids flap in the air, I cringed.