Ch.20- ::Hidan

It's been a little over a week since Rin and Hidan 'broke up' and the tension could be felt through the whole base. Hidan was angrier then ever thus making everyone's life a living hell. Between him being pissed at himself for hitting Rin and not being laid in over a week was making him very unpleasant.

Deidara had left on a mission that was estimated to take at least three days, leaving Rin vulnerable to him. He wasn't stupid, he knew he couldn't just trick her into not being mad at him. He had to do something different. He had to rape her, but how? Everyone knows that he hit her so if she screams he's screwed ,but what of she couldn't scream? He sat in his room thinking. He could knock her out and take advantage of her that way but he didn't want to physically hurt her anymore then he already has. Then again he was desperate, sex was like his drug and he needed it to thrive. Maybe he could slip something into her drink? Then It hit him, he will trick her , he can get her while she sleeps. When, or rather if, she wakes up she'd be too caught up in what was going on she'd just go with it and fall for him again. Hidan smirked at his plan. In his mind it was flawless.

---------------

Later that night he was walking toward Deidaras room quietly. Everyone was either asleep or out in missions leaving her completely open to his attack. He turned the knob to the room and it was unlocked. He walked in and locked the door. He looked over at Rin asleep on the bed. She was in a long tank top and a pair of boy short panties. The only reason he knew that was she was sprawled out over the bed the sheets only covering her feet. He slowly made his way over to her as she slightly stirred in her sleep. He crawled on top of her and looked down at her face. He missed her so damn much it hurt. He missed being able to roll over and see that peaceful look she had as she slept. Truthfully, he would stay up and watch her sleep. He tilted her head up and looked down and her slightly open lips as she lightly took her breaths. He leaned down and planted a small kiss on her lips as his right hand wondered to her leg. He propped it up slightly and placed his hand over her butt. She moved a bit and reflectively grabbed onto his shirt making him pull away. He looked down to see she was still asleep and sighed. He didn't want to rape her anymore he wanted to just hold her. To feel her cuddle into his chest. He mentally hit himself for thinking like this. In all his years on this planet he not once had this feeling of love. He almost wanted to force himself to do the deed he went there to do but he couldn't. It's like his body was ignoring what his mind wanted him to do. He growled at himself and laid down next to her. She rolled over and grabbed his shirt and nuzzled her face into the nook of his neck.

"Hidan," she mumbled softly making him smile.

*~~*~~*~~

I woke up after having the strangest dream. Hidan and I were making out and then we cuddled. It did feel like I was laying with someone but there was no one else with me in the bed. I sighed as I got out of bed. How the hell can I still love that asshole after what he's done to me? Yet his handsome face haunts me even in my dreams. I got a quick shower and walked into the kitchen and made food for everyone. I didn't have to make much since only a few of us were here, many of the members were out on missions. I ate quietly as I sat there with Kisame. We were talking about nothin in general. Just stuff to keep the awkward silence away. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Hidan walk in and grab a plate of food. He walked over and sat across from me. I felt myself staring at him as he ate.

"What the hell are you looking at?" he asked with a small chuckle. I blushed and quickly looked away. "You still want me Rin, I can fucking tell." he said and I ignored him.

"Hidan, just leave her be." Kisame said as he got up and left.

"Come on Rin, you can't fucking fight it you know? I'm irresistible." he said cockily and I scoffed.