Ch.23 :: Hidan

Deidara and I were walking in the desert toward the sand village as I sighed.

"This fucking sucks you know. Why do we have to go to the stupid sand village?" I asked annoyed.

"I don't know,un. At least this is a decent mission." Deidara said.

"Yeah I guess but the dry air makes my hair look like shit." I said as I pulled my hair to one side. "Why cant we fly there?"

"We don't want them to know we are going to be coming,un."

"oh,okay. I still hate the damn desert though." I said and received a chuckle from him. "It's so hot and full of sand."

"That's why it's a desert,un." he said and I shot him a glare.

"Shut up smart ass." I spat at him as we started to see the entrance. "About time." We walked up to the entrance to see no one there. "You'd think there would be more security." I said.

"There was,un. Sasori has a spy here so he probably killed them all off." Deidara told me.

"Oh. Okay." I said as we walked into the village. We were on a high cliff overlooking the whole village. "So what's the plan?"

"I'm going to attack for above,un."

"You? What the hell am I going to do?" I asked annoyed.

"Just keep an eye out and use your powers to take care of the ones on the ground." he said and I looked at him.

"Really?" I asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes,un." I let out an annoyed sigh.

"Fine." I said and he smiled and threw one of his birds on the ground then flew off. I sighed and sat down on the ground as I watched him fly away. Why did I even fucking come if all I am is backup. This sucks.

--------------------

Hidan sat up from the pool if blood that he was laying in for after his ritual. He pulled his spear from his chest and stood up. It was really boring without Rin around that was for sure. He walked over to his bathroom and took a quick shower to get the blood off and went to the kitchen.

"Hey ass hole where'd you send Rin?" hidan asked Pein who was filling a mug with coffee.

"I sent her and Deidara to get the one tails from that sand village."

"You sent her with him!" hidan growled.

"What does it matter? They should be back by morning." Pein said as he left the room. Hidan clenched his fist as he went back to his room. It not that he didn't trust Rin. It's Deidara he didn't trust. Hidan sat on his bed and looked at Rins side of the bed which had her purple pillow and nightgown folded ontop of it. He sighed and fell backwards onto the bed. He was not used to caring about someone let alone loving them like this. He ruffled his hair in annoyance and rolled over and tried to go to sleep since there was nothin better for the Jashinist to do.

----------------------

I was sitting half asleep as Deidara fought in the sky with the one tails. I figured he had everything under control so was just drawing in the sand with a stick then something landed In front of me. I squinted my eyes as I looked at it then my face went pale. It was an arm with a mouth on it.

"Deidaras arm!" I shouted as I picked it up carefully. It was basically crushed into a pile of mush. I looked up to see him still fighting and let out a relieved sigh and put the arm to my side. "You better be done soon." I said out loud a I watched him fighting.

Soon I saw a large explosion and shortly after he flew over to me with the one tails wrapped up in the birds tail.

"Let's go,un." he said as he landed.