ALERT ALERT!! AUTHOR NOTE

HERE YEE, HERE YEE!
I am here to make an announcement. Many announcements-
First, thank you, all, my lovely readers, for voting, reading, and commenting on this story. It means a lot to me. I appreciate the comments and read them all; none of yall are safe. Literally, yall are so funny to me in the words, and the others are stating facts that just make sense lol. If you guys have any problems with my writing, let me know, I want to improve.
Another announcement, I'm going to try and update as much as I can. I am currently in college, and it's hard to navigate mah life and shiz, so I'm mega busy. So once again, thanks for being patient and reading my story!
Another another announcement, if anyone has any tmnt one-shot requests, let me know. I'm trying to write more and need some ideas! It could be anything; I'm willing to try anything. Male reader, female reader, anything.
I literally love you all thanks a bunch, hugs kisses qhduhqdjjwjdr whatever heheh! I really hope all is well too, I know this is tough times for a lot of people but if anyone needs someone to talk to don't be afraid to dm me. I'll try to respond as quick as I can to help you out or just listen. Have a good night everyone, peace mah turtle lovers!