Aliens?! And School.

(Y/N)= Your Name

(e/c)= Eye Color

(h/c)= Hair Color

(y/s)= Your Style

(f/f)= Favorite Food

(f/d)= Favorite Drink

(o/t)= Old Town's Name

(f/t)= Favorite Pizza Toppings

Chapter 2 [Edited]

Meanwhile, with our lovely (Y/N)...

Identical-looking men climb onto the building from the other side, wearing suits and having blank expressions but also... guns?! Your eyes widen with alarm, and now you wish you listened to your rational side.

.

Maybe a little too extraordinary.

The orange-banded turtle sees the Kranng first, bright baby blue eyes widening at sight.

"Dudes! It's the kranng!"

The red turtle stops struggling at the orange turtle's shout, looking at the so-called Kranng with wide eyes. The others holding the red turtle stopped along with him to look at the Kranng, who aimed their blasters at them and prepared to fire. The turtles see this and split up, jumping around the rooftop in a hasty attempt to avoid getting shot.

"Holy tollito!"

The chubby man says as he backs up against the door to his apartment, his eyes wide with surprise. But he managed to snap out of his shock state faster than you because he perks a bit, getting an idea. He smirks and grabs his phone, and starts to record their fight. The turtles proceeded to take out their weapons and fought the identical men to protect themselves and the man. You stared in shock and surprise; this was the only thing you could do as you watched everyone fight before you. Everything was moving so quickly it was hard to keep track and process what was happening. The turtles moved elegantly and swiftly as they attacked, their movements catching your eyes. Though, their complexions also caught your attention, their faces being similar yet different.

They can't be quadruplets. I mean, it's possible-

Your thoughts were interrupted when the blue masked turtle sliced through one of the Kranng, which he did a little too close for comfort. You wince and almost look away, but then see the man spark, and a little brain glob thing popped out, screeching. Your eyes widen in pure shock, thrill, and a little bit in disgust seeing its tentacles have a bit of slim on them. The rooftop fight was seriously becoming ridiculous, pink screeching blob things? Was this some sort of Sci-Fi movie? You perked at the thought.

You were busy smiling like a dork to take action. With your brain being fried from the events corresponding in front of you and daydreaming, you may have missed a vital thing. This so-called "thing" is an alien blob getting kicked by one of the turtles and flying straight toward you. You panic and duck quickly, which proved to be the right choice. You thankfully snapped out of your daze in time.

The blob flies over your head with a screech of fear, landing on the ground with an awful squelch noise. You blink slowly, still trying to process that your head almost got taken off by that thing, when you finally notice the grumpy old man off to the side. He was smirking in front of his door, holding his phone while taking a video of the fight.