Never Say Xever pt. 1

(Y/N)= Your Name

(L/N)= Last Name

(e/c)= Eye Color

(h/c)= Hair Color

(y/s)= Your Style

(f/f)= Favorite Food

(f/d)= Favorite Drink

(o/t)= Old Town's Name

(f/t)= Favorite Pizza Toppings

Chapter 6 [Edited]

In the last chapter...

"We have breaking news, a teen by the name of (Y/N) has gone missing."

Your eyes widen, and your whole body tenses. The others must have tensed because the atmosphere was no longer playful. Raph was the only one able to respond.

"Oh, shell..."

.

I just wanted some food...

"(Y/N) has gone missing... along with his parents (mom and dad's name). Police evacuated the building they were currently living in after Mrs. (L/N) called the police department after hearing someone in her home. When the police entered the scene, there was no sign of the (L/N)'s. The apartment was in a state of a tornado disaster."

The screen changed to show footage of your apartment from when the police first arrived, trashed. Their furniture burned in certain spots from plasma laser blasts, glass on the floor from the broken windows, overturned furniture, etc.

Your eyes narrow as you look at the destruction of your apartment, your hands turning into fists. Your feelings from earlier come back, but mostly your anger. Why did it have to be you?! What did you do to deserve this? You were caught up in your thoughts of the injustices in your life, and the soft touch of a hand on your shoulder makes you startled.

You snap your attention from the television to see Mikey's hand on your shoulder and his soft gaze on you. His eyes held concern for you and some hesitance. He hasn't seen you this angry before, but he could also see the sadness hidden by the anger in your eyes. He squeezes your shoulder in a way to comfort you, his smile sad yet reassuring. Your hands unclench, and you take a shaky breath before looking to the ground, trying to control yourself. Your eyes close in an attempt to disappear as if what is happening is just a dream, and when you open your eyes again, you'll be back home with your parents. You could dream, can't you?

The others stayed quiet for your sake; they could practically feel your emotions radiating off you. Raph winced in sympathy, knowing how it feels to be unable to handle your feelings. He wasn't great at comforting, though, so he let his brother handle it. Donnie was similar, not exactly knowing how to comfort with actions and words due to his awkwardness. Leo, though, gazed at the tv thoughtfully. Of course, he felt terrible for you, but he had this thought since going to your home to retrieve your stuff. It popped back into his head when he watched the video taken of your home. Finally, someone decides to break the silence.

"They knew where you lived, so they either hacked someone to find this information, or they've been watching you for a while."

Leo's voice catches everyone's attention, and they all turn their gazes to look at Leo sitting on the couch. His elbows were resting on his knees while his hands touched, staying in front of his mouth. You examine his face and then sigh, relaxing fully but slumping over in defeat.