Chapter 2

*This chapter contains explicit content*

I looked at myself in the mirror, I had on a black bodycon halter dress with some simple strappy black stilettos. My dark brown hair was undone and a little wild, it was mid back length, my natural wavy texture taking over. I had on a couple silver bracelets, a ring, hoops, and a choker to match. My makeup was simple, left over from work I touched up my base but added winged liner and falsies. My hazel eyes were complimented by my neutral eyeshadow. I left my lips simple with just clear gloss. To top off the look I added a bit of highlight on my cupid's bow, cheek bones, brow bones, inner eye, and bridge of my nose.

There was a knock on my bedroom door, "Yeah," I said, Judah opened the door.

"Sheesh!" He exclaimed, "You look like a damn model."

I turned to look at him, he was wearing the same sweat pants and white tee he was earlier. He probably didn't even put on deodorant, "And you look like a homeless man."

He put his hand on his chest sarcastically as if to imply I've offended him, "Harsh."

"I guess when you fuck the same person so often you don't have to make a good impression."

"Wow, I actually do try. I'm just planning on getting naked and us both hopping in the shower together when she gets here. But honestly you make it sound so negative, I prefer getting to know what pleases a woman and focusing on learning what she likes," 'That sounds nice.' I thought, "Believe it or not, the more you have sex with someone the better it gets. Learning each other's bodies, in and out makes all the difference. You should try it sometime."

I wasn't sure whether or not I should be offended by that comment. I shrugged it off, not that I had any options. He walked away from me shouting, "You better be outta here in 5. Kelsey's on her way."

I made my way to the front door, "I'm leaving now," I was met with silence, "What, no goodbye kiss?" I shouted. No response. 'Maybe I've offended him', "Have fun!" I said as I closed the door.

~

I just walked in ☺️

I sent the message to Sharron and sat at the bar. "Could I get a," I paused to think, "Long Island iced tea, please?" The bartender answered with a smile and began making my drink. I may or may not be planning on getting drunk tonight. My phone vibrated and I looked down to see a message from Sharron,

Be there in a bit

I sipped my drink for a few minutes as I waited. I got on snapchat and started watching all my friends' stories, just passing time. Before I knew it my drink was gone. It had been a while, and no sign of him anywhere. I decided to message him again: 'hey, did something come up?'

My uber is stuck in traffic, we can reschedule. I wouldn't want to keep you waiting

He replied not even a minute later. 'Awe' I thought, 'I guess I could wait a bit longer then.'

How long do you think you'll be?

Maybe 5 minutes or so.

I'll be here

Great ☺️ I'll see you as soon as I can

"Excuse me, could I get another?" I asked as the bartender passed by.

"Of course, just a minute."

"Take your time," I went back on snapchat and watched a couple more stories before I got a text from Judah: