Chapter 32

I was currently on Elijah's lap, watching Millie make a fool of herself. She got wasted with Judah and Cisco. Drinking games are fun, but only when you're good at them. I had enough practice, so I wasn't too drunk myself. Elijah was good with most drinking games too. But everyone else was drunker than me, for the first time in a long time. I was hitting a blunt and laughing as Millie ran into the table, knocking over Judah's drink.

"Bitch!" He laughed, "My fucking cup!"

Cisco was on the floor laughing, "Babe, sit the fuck down."

Elijah shook his head and whispered, "Your brother is drunker than all of them."

I laughed, "He just knows what to do when he's wasted."

Millie almost slammed her head against the counter, I stood up, "Okay, that's enough." Elijah's hand slid down my leg slowly, catching my attention. I looked back at him before grabbing Millie. "You need to go to sleep or something."

It was weird to have Elijah touching me. I was on his lap by his own request, which was odd. He never wanted to have any physical contact before, unless it was during sex or right before it. But after we kissed today, everything seemed to change. It almost felt forced.

"No, I'm okay," She insisted, turning around to look at me. She spun too fast and lost her footing, falling flat on her ass in the kitchen. She burst out laughing and Cisco joined in.

"Baby, just go lay down. We can spend the night," Cisco was still laughing.

I helped her up and she reluctantly agreed. I sat her on Ryleigh's bed as I blew up an air mattress. She was giggling at all of Ry's things and talking about how cute they were. I finally laid her on the air mattress, "Alright, I'm gonna get Cisco in here in a minute."

"Okay," She smiled, "Hey, Kyleigh."

I sat down and looked at her, "Yeah?"

"You know, you're the fucking best. I'm so happy I met you. I support you in anything you do. Whether it's Judah or Elijah, I ship it. Because it's half you!" She smiled and closed her eyes, I swear she fell asleep right then. I walked out of the room smiling and shaking my head. I had a master plan to get all of the drunks to sleep. I told Cisco she wanted to cuddle just to get him to go in there with her. Judah was talking to Elijah. Isaiah had left hours ago, he wasn't a fan of drinking games. So it was just us 3 left awake.

I sat on the couch and sighed, "Judah, if you wanna stay here, you can sleep on the couch."

He nodded and smiled, "Thanks, Ky."

Elijah stood in front of me, "I think I'm gonna head out."

I nodded, "Okay."

Judah stood next to me, "I'm gonna lay down."

I got off of the couch and he immediately laid down on his stomach. I laughed and walked over towards the door with Eli. We stepped outside and I shut the door behind me, not wanting to bother Judah. I smiled at him and he stepped closer to me, "I'll have to come back tomorrow, can't have you going without."

I laughed, folding my arms across my chest, "You could stay, you know. We can just have morning sex when everyone leaves."

"Mmm," He hummed, his hands in his pockets, "Sounds tempting."

"Stay," I looked up at him.

"Nah, I might not be able to wait until everyone leaves," He smirked.

"So it's like that?" I raised an eyebrow and laughed again.

"You know what I want right now?" He asked.

"Hmm?" I tilted my head up and to the side as I looked at him.