Chapter 34

A week went by, I decided to tell everyone not to come over this Saturday. After all I only had to uninvite Isaiah and Elijah. Since Cisco and Millie already told me they wouldn't be here this week, it seemed like a great opportunity. I had a plan and Judah was my target. Let's just say it wasn't a plan that involved an audience.

I had already taken Ryleigh to Michelle's house. Holden talked to her about his girlfriend not being her mom, and things were less tense between us again. He and I had a quick conversation about Judah being back in my life. I let him know what was going on between us and he was happy for me. Not that it really mattered how he felt, but it was nice to have the father of my child be supportive.

I just finished cleaning the house and getting ready. I wasn't sure when he was going to get here, but I got everything ready in advance. That included running by Isaiah's apartment to buy some tree. So, I sat down and started rolling blunts at the table. I got an eighth, I had enough for 2 really fat blunts and I set the rest aside. I bought a pipe a few years ago, trying to save money on wraps and papers. I had been smoking a lot more often than I used to when I was in college. For some reason, I got back into the habit. I tried to not be high around Ry, I'd wait until she was asleep to go outside and smoke. But on the weekends when she was with her dad, I did tend to go a bit crazy sometimes. If you've never participated in a classic wake and bake, don't judge me.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen, pouring myself a drink. I drank by myself for almost an hour, smoking out of my pipe and sitting on the couch. I was getting bored, waiting for him to show up. I thought about texting him as I laid back on the couch, setting my drink on the floor. I had my head hanging backwards off of the arm of the couch, a long sigh emerged as I pulled out my phone. Just as I had pulled up mine and Judah's messages, I heard his voice.

"It smells good," He said loudly, I put my phone down and looked over enthusiastically to see him coming up the stairs. My view of him was upside down, but it was still amazing. The outfit he wore was very casual, he even wore slides. He had on a black graphic tee and gray cotton shorts. His eyes looked up analyzing me, as they traveled sideways. I assumed he was checking me out, his eyebrows raised. I smiled, knowing I looked good as hell. I might as well have just been waiting naked. I was wearing a black bodysuit, it was basically just mesh and lace. I had on the skimpiest shorts I owned, my ass was on display. I also put on a choker, curled my hair, and did my makeup. I had on falsies, I was dressed to impress.

I pulled my head up, looking at him right side up, "Finally!" I sat up, looking at him with a smile, "I've been waiting for you."

He looked around as he walked through the door. Once his eyes landed on me again, I could tell he was putting everything together. He smirked, "Ky."

I picked up my drink and furrowed my eyebrows, "What?"

I took a drink as he stood in front of me, "You look," He bit his lip, raised his eyebrows and laughed, "Shit. You could just tell me you want some-"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just kinda wanted to feel like a bad bitch," I stood up, trying to play it off. If he knew I was doing this just for him we'd probably be in the bedroom in 2 seconds flat. That's what I was assuming anyway. So, my plan was to tease him and pretend like everyone else was just running late. "I'm sparking up this blunt, everyone else is taking too long to get here."

"Why do you look like you should be bent over that counter right now?" He asked bluntly, my eyes widened at his directness, "You really wanna let everyone else see the way I'm gonna act tonight? Because Ky, I swear I can't-"

"Chill," I laughed as I sat at the table. I sat my drink down and grabbed a blunt and a lighter, "I don't even look all that good."

"Shut the fuck up. You know you look sexy as hell right now," He walked up to me. One hand was leaning on the table, the other on the chair behind me, "There's no way you don't know what you're doing right now. Just tell me next time you want some dick."