Ep2. The Schnozzians

"What am I supposed to do now?!" Nagzz seethed. "I gotta get back to twitchcon and I've got to strea..." Nagzz paused.

"Ehh...Maybe I'm not in that much of a rush to get back" He voiced, dismissing his immediate concerns for the benefits of a sudden holiday.

Title skill community abandoner

"Ohh ok, that's what I get for considering a holiday?"

Author's voice lvl2

Yes, you'll be replaced by Cinnamon

"Ok fuck that! How do I get back?"

Goal - get milk.

"Milk?! Is that it?! Like regular cow milk?!"

Yes

"Well this won't take long." Nagzz sighed.

"I'll get to see my family soon." He added, thinking of the chaos of the Hivemind.

Wholesome lvl 4

Title skill naive achieved

...

"Nahh you're just fucking with me."

...

"Right?"

...

The tall grass rustled for a second, panicking Nagzz and drawing his fearful attention.

It rustled again making Nagzz scream and jump backwards.

Title skill pussy achieved

Out of the grass popped a small creature. Its tiny beady eyes stared cutely into his, but despite its adorable size and the loving stare it gave Nagzz, the absolutely huge, massive, ginormous human schnozz that sat between said eyes, completely ruined any sort of affection, that Nagzz or any normal person could have for the creature. Its orange skinned head stood out against the grass, apart from a small patch of black fur clinging to the back of its skull. The rest of its body, apart from some bald orange hands, was covered in fur segmented into three different colours. A yellow line of fur circled its neck shaping into a small cross at its sternum. The rest of its upper body was black followed by light grey fur from its hips down to its ankles. Its feet were stubby and black (you're welcome fan).

After staring at Nagzz for a short while, it squinted its beady little eyes and sniffed the air. A moment later it screamed in almost exactly the same way as Nagzz had, except in a much higher pitch, and disappeared back into the long grass.

"What the fuck was that?!" Nagzz squealed, his face as pale as it could go with all that fake tan on.

Usirnozz Discovered - a harmless small creature.

Zoology Lvl 1 achieved

Nagzz took a moment to calm down, and looked around his immediate surroundings more closely. Of course this is Nagzz, so he missed the rest of the other small creatures pottering about and the donkey that was staring right at him.

"Ok I guess I gotta look for some milk then." He said to himself.

Somehow, despite his incredible ability to miss the obvious, he noticed a small column of smoke rising above the forest before him. Where there's people there might be milk. He thought, starting to walk into the forest.

After entering the forest he immediately got lost, turning back on himself five times, leaving the forest once, walking in a circle twice and finally, using his nose, sniffing out the smoke. Approaching he found a small clearing with basic cabins, smoke climbing out their chimneys, dotted around it. Finally civilization and humans. Nagzz thought.

As soon as he stepped out of the clearing, he noticed the small village's residents. Far from human, they shuffled around on awkwardly stubby legs. While their Trex-like arms attempted, with great difficulty, to hang freshly washed black T Shirts and grey joggers, on a primitive washing line. The Creatures themselves were wearing the same outfit, other than one much smaller creature who was running around yelling something about futa in a red poncho.

Nagzz, sighed.

The Schnozzians discovered- the last small tribe of the indigenous people

Explorer lvl 1