Ep.11 City of Sand

Nagzz looked around, ignored the huge dune in front of him, and started to walk in a random direction. He trekked for three hours through the unchanging scenery, until by complete chance he actually climbed the huge dune. Standing on its peak he saw a sandstone city surrounding a luscious garden of green, that greatly contrasted the surrounding yellow sea. Standing tall above the city, right next to the greenery, was an impressive palace with hundreds of balconies and tall empty windows.

I told you, you're close.

"Yea, three hours of walking equals close." Nagzz argued.

Don't blame me for your lack of a sense of direction. Look there's a black spot in the sand, that is where you were teleported to. Just in front of this dune. All you needed to do was climb it.

"Shut up! You knew this would happen, that's why you teleported me there!"

I shan't deny that. KEKW.

Giving up and swearing under his breath, Nagzz descended the dune and headed into the city. As he drew nearer his ears were assaulted by sound. It seemed that the whole city was playing music. Every street he entered, as he made his way towards the oasis, seemed to have a different song. Something about the songs seemed familiar, a tune he'd heard somewhere before. The energetic music seemed to be praising something, almost like the music from a 90s commercial. As he got closer to the oasis, he noticed the music seemed to become more and more complete, with more instruments being played more skillfully. The transformation was so subtle you could be mistaken that this was done on purpose, that everyone in the city was playing their own version of this song. Entering a small plaza on the waterfront, for the first time he encountered singers and the song in question could no longer be denied. This whole city was playing different versions of the Kent song.

"I thought that at least in this hellscape I would escape this shitty song!" Nagzz yelled.

Never gonna escape this awesome song bro. Just give up.

"You're awfully talkative right now."

...

"Ohh right now you shut up." Nagzz complained.

Shaking his head Nagzz looked around, only to realise that a huge crowd had formed around him. Out of the crowd a young, easily impressionable zoomer jumped forward holding out his guitar and a pen.

"I can't believe it's you! It's really you! Can you please sign my guitar Nagzz."

"Ohh err...sure I don't see why not." Nagzz answered, super pleased he took the pen and signed the guitar, adding Prof G to the bottom of the signature. "I always love to meet fans. Are you a youtube frog or do you watch me on twitch?"

"You stream?"

"Ahh a youtube frog. I'm surprised you didn't know that I stream, but yea Monday to Friday at three pm."

Three KEKW

"Did you find me through the discovers then?" Nagzz asked, ignoring the author's voice.

"Huh? No, I heard the Kent song and it inspired me to start playing the guitar. It's such a masterpiece. No one can escape the inspirative power of that song."

"What the fuck?! You don't even know who I am?! Get out of here kid!" Nagzz yelled, deeply offended.

The kid shuffled away holding back tears, as another from the crowd jumped forward also holding an instrument and a pen.

"NO! I WILL NOT SIGN ANYTHING, IF IT'S NOT BECAUSE I AM A STREAMER!" Nagzz yelled.

The crowd collectively sighed and shuffled away, deeply disappointed in their hero. Soon after the plaza was nearly empty apart from one person wearing Nagzz's scuffed merch (you know the "official stuff").