Chapter 5 (Updated)

Casper's pov *Time Skip* At School

"Hey, Casper, wait up" An unfamiliar voice demanded, I stopped walking and just stood there.

"We need to talk." I turned around, it was that jock from yesturday. What the heck does he want. And why me.

I ruffled my hair pushing it to the side, "Umm, about what." The words barely escaped my mouth, I dont want to talk to this asshole, after what he did to me in class and making my nose bleed, I dont want anything to do with him. I crossed my arms trying not to make eye contact.

"Follow me" He let out a small laugh and grabbed my hand into his.

What the hell is going on, I'm really scared right now. And why is he holding my hand, just yesturday he tripped me because he thought I was gay and now he's holding my hand, thats not normal at all. And if I try to run away I might make it worse, so I might as well see what he wants.

I mean we all have to do things in life that we don't want to do right?

"What's wrong Casper" he asked, he gave me a fake grin that caused me to have goosebumps.

"N-n-nothing, w-what about class" I said quietly looking down at our intertwined hands.

"You'll see".

Before I knew it we were walking behind the school.

"Why are we out here" I said. I was starting to shake with fear, it felt like the earth was shaking beneath me, but it wasn't, it was me .

I mean why are we back here, is he gonna beat the living hell out of me, or is he just gonna talk to me. I really dont know what to do. My mind is telling me to run, but I just keep ignoring it, maybe it is the best choice to see what he wants.

"You'll see" he then let go of my hand and gripped on my shoulder really hard.

"Oww" his grip got tighter and tighter.

I could feel his hot breath hit my ear, causing me to shake with fear more then I was before.

" Take of your pants" he whispered in my ear real smoothly.

My head shot up at him, staring him dead in the eyes "What!?"

"You heard me bitch, take off your pants" He demanded.

"P-please don't" I cried out, I tried to struggle out of his grip, but it just made it worse.

"You can't escape, now do what I say" He smacked me hard making my cheek burn like I was hit by fire.

"No, please don't make me do this, please, please" Tears were starting to shot down my cheek like bullets.

Why is he doing this, I never did anything to this boy. I should of ran, I should of listened to my self conscious.

"Ha ha, tears really, I thought you liked this kind of stuff Casper." He said with a evil grin.

He pushed me onto the blades of grass under our feet. I could feel myself begin to cry harder. Why is he doing this to me, Why?

"Unbutton your pants now, Slut" I reached to my jeans and started to unbutton them. My hands started to shake nervously.

"Please dont make me do this" I then felt his hand smack me across the face again.

"Shut-up" he demanded, "Your gonna take me if you like it or not".

*********************

I woke up covered in sweat. My pants were half way off of me, I pulled my pants all the way back up.

I wrapped my arms around my knees and cried, asking god to take me now. I'm soo scared, and I let him rape me, I should of ran away.

It's all my fault. Suddenly I passed out once again.

Logan's pov

I smelt something really wierd in the air. I dont know why, but it smelled like tears.....and.....blood.

Oh my god. It's Casper!

I got up from my seat and stormed out of the classroom, not telling the teacher where I was going.

I followed Casper's scent "Sniff....Sniff,".

Why is he out there, I need to find out fast, because I smell blood. And thats never good.

I bolted out of the school, thankfully im half wolf or I wouldn't of been out here so fast.

Suddenly it started to rain,

"Perfect" I said sarcastically.
____________________________________

Don't hate. For awhile there i gave up on this book, And i know i left you guys at another cliffhanger....but its not like you were waiting for me to update, but anyway here is an update to Chapter 5