Chapter 6

Caspers pov.

I woke up in a room that does'nt look familiar to me. There were a couple of round tables and a twin sized bed which I was laying on, there were cabnets and a wierd dog smell mixed with cologne.

When I noticed the white walls, I assumed I had to be in a hospital. I started to mentally freak out, until I looked to my right, and I was shocked immediately.

The one person I have never expected to see, my stressed body starts to loosen up. I then closed my eyes once more hoping that this is just a dream.

But apparently its not, the pain instantly rushed to my thighs and my butt (A/N Yes I said Butt).

Words couldn't describe how much it hurt, it feels like something I've never really felt before.

My heart was pounding at full speed. There was something wrong with me but I can't remember what happened. Why am I here?

I finally opened my eyes once again, only to flinch. Logan's face was right in front of mine, my heart started to race again.

I tried to calm down as best as I could, but it was hard, his eyes were looking deeply into mine.

I just couldn't remove my eyes from his.

His eyes were perfect, They are the lightest blue eyes I have ever seen before.

I then started to look at his dirty blonde hair that touched to his ears. His hair looked perfect on him.

Wait! Why is Logan in my hospital room?!

I suddenly sat up fast, but as I did the pain got worse.

"Lay back down" I heard a soft shout escape from his mouth.

Without hesitating, I listened to him and layer back down as he demanded.

"Do you remember what happened?" He asked alittle louder this time.

"No not really" I replied.

"You were crying behind the school with a blade in your hand that you used to repeatedly cut your wrist" He grabbed my right arm showing me my wrist with a crab load of cuts.

Butterflies start to form in my chest from his wonderful touch.

"When I realized you weren't in class today I knew something bad happened to you (A/N HE LIED ABOUT THAT, CASPER STILL DOESN'T KNOW THAT LOGAN IS A WAREWOLF..SO HE TOLD HIM THAT BE DIDN'T SEE HIM IN CLASS INSTEAD OF SAYING THAT HE SMELLED HIS SCENT)I stormed out of class and looked all over for you, so then I went outside and looked, I saw you Behind the school crying, but when I ran to you to see what was wrong you passed out, so I picked you up and took you to the Emergency Room, you're mom was just here and she told me that she would be back to come get you ok" He trailed off slowly.

The butterflies in my chest grew even larger, is it true....am I starting to develope feelings for Logan. But....im....not gay.

"umm....thank you very much Logan". I replied.

Logan's smiled dropped from his face as he suddenly stared deeply into my eyes. He started to to lean in closer to me and pressed his forehead against mine, his lips were starting to get closer to mine.

I...i...Is he gonna kiss me, why am I enjoying this. Just as I was about to make the move, he pulled his head away from me.

"Ill see you at school, ok Casper" he smirked.

"Umm yea, see ya" I said.

I watched him as he left the room, I waited until I couldn't see him anymore to sigh in relief. What the heck just happened we were so close to kissing each other.

And I almost kissed him back, maybe I am gay, only one way to find out. I need to ask Logan out and find out if these feelings are real.

___________________________

Authors Note

Im very sorry for leaving my awesome readers waiting...there was alot of stuff going on this whole summer so I barely had time to update. But im back....and if you want me to keep going on this book please vote.

PAulie Bear Over And Out