Chapter 8

Casper's Pov

It's been a few weeks since he's asked me to be his. And since then, I couldn't have been happier. The only thing is, that we're a secret to everyone except his family, and my mother.

Logan told me that he'd be perfectly okay with us being open to the world because that way, everyone will know that I'm off the market. I laughed at that. Like the very first day of us being together, I could already tell that he was a little overprotective. I was perfectly okay with that though.

Mason would always stay by my side at school basically every second of the day. Only because if he wasn't there, I'd be screwed. he stated that if someone were to ever do anything to hurt me again, he'd lose it. And quite honestly I was okay with that.

Aside from that I love to spend time with him, it was nice not to be touched and loved by somebody other than my mother for once.

I don't mind when he drops me off to every single one of my classes, but when I have to go pee. It's pretty awkward with him being there. I didn't want him to hear or see me pee. So our plan was that he comes in the bathroom, checks who's in there then waits outside. But Every now and then he would come in there to kiss me for a few moments.

I was soon strayed from my thoughts as Logan came up from behind me kissing my neck. "So, I was thinking." He started. "You're coming over to my house tonight to meet the rest of my family besides just Taylor." He glanced at me.

"Umm I don't know about that" I said nervously "I'm scared that they might not like me." I whined.

"No, babe." he whispered. "You have nothing to worry about, they will absolutely love you." He winked.

I pouted at him. "Still"

He then raised my head up so I was looking at him "I won't really make you go, but I'd appreciate it if you would. Only because my family means everything to me, And I really want you guys to get along and associate." He spoke again.

I sighed over dramatically and nodded slowly, "FINE! I'll go" I started "We just gotta run it by my mother first." I huffed at him and crossed my arms.

"Don't do that" He whined at me kissing my cheek. I couldn't help but smile because it's so adorable when he whines.

"Come on, love. You can't be late for class again or else your mom won't let you come over. There's only so many times I could sweet talk her." He winked.

He then spotted Taylor running up to him "Hey, Taylor wait up!"

I liked Taylor. We sit together at lunch with Logan everyday. She's really funny and I could tell that Logan and her were extremely close. I'm just very happy that I have a boyfriend and a person I can call my friend.

I followed behind them and waved at Taylor as she said hi to me.

"Caspar, come on!" Logan called at me. I finally caught up to them "Well I'll see you two love birds later" She winked as Taylor parted ways.

Now Logan's attention was purely on me. We came to my locker and he waited as I got out my books. Occasionally people would mutter hateful things about me under their breath but that didn't bother me too much. It bothered Logan though but he controls his anger, for me.

I got out my books for class and turned around to look at Logan who was staring at my lower half, when I turned completely around he averted his eyes and blushed slightly. I widen my eyes a little when I realized what he was doing and felt my face turn pink. "You like what you see huh?" I joked.