TSS "Chapter 1"

Everyone was watching intently at the screen TOAA showed them, apparently they were about to watch something related to Spider-Man and the universe it was happening in.

The one in particular they were watching now was home to The Silver Spider, whoever that was. But they continued to watch nevertheless intrigued by what was in store.

It was a relatively quiet day in the city of New York as the masked hero known as Spider-Man was swinging from building to building, keeping an eye out for any crimes that could be happening.

'Nothing so far. Either my Parker luck is starting to change or something really bad is just about to happen to me.' Thought Peter Parker the secret identity of Spider-Man.

The room erupted with everyone shouting 'What?' as the identity of Spider-Man was just revealed.

"P-Peter... is... Spider-Man?" May said horrified in shock knowing all the things Spider-Man has gone through.

"Parker!" Shouted Jameson who never suspected that the photographer who always got the perfect snaps of Spider-Man was actually Spider-Man himself.

"Yes May. It's true, Peter is Spider-Man." Admitted MJ trying to comfort the woman.

"Mary Jane? You knew?" She asked confused.

MJ nodded in affirmation at her question.

Many of the villains had evil grins on their faces, now that they knew the identity of the wall crawler and that he had a family they could easily get back at him.

Things have been different ever since the Devils Breath incident; Peter not only lost his employment with Otto but he was evicted from his apartment and is currently staying in MJ's empty apartment while she's away.

Martin Li and Otto, men who he admired turned out to be some of his worst villains yet, Mister Negative and Doc Ock respectively. The release of Devils Breath and aunt Mays recovery.

Many people raised their eyes when noticing that Peter once worked for both Doc Ock and Mister Negative, these were mostly villains and the Avengers who jumped to conclusions.

"See, I told you he was a menace. He was working with the villains all along." JJJ shouted victorious.

"My poor boy." May said saddened to hear how badly Peter was at the moment.

"It's alright May. He'll be fine." Ben comforted.

"He's right May, Pete always lands in his feet." MJ added.

"Like a certain feline, right Red?" Felicia commented slyly receiving a glare from the redhead.

"What's this Devils Breath incident?" Asked Carol. Shouldn't we have known about this.

"In this universe not many of the Avengers team had joined together, and the current team were not in New York during this time." TOAA voice said.

His run in and take down of the aptly named sinister six consisting of Rhino, Scorpion, Electro, Vulture, Martin Li and Otto. Felicia coming back only to lie to him about their "son" and faking her death.

Yuri's encounter with Hammerhead and finally the return of Silver Sable who assisted him in taking down Hammerhead once and for all.

"You lied to him about what?" MJ screamed at the cat burglar.

"Hey, I didn't lie about anything. Different universe remember." Felicia said offended at her accusation.

"Still... to lie about having a son..." May said disheartened.