ADW "Chapter 2"

TOAA just disappeared after he told them of an even greater surprise awaits them, and after the shock of seeing the villains apparently help out instead of causing destruction, that was saying something.

"It must be a mistake. Why would we be helping them." Otto repeated himself.

"I think for once I agree with him. It must be a mistake." Miles said.

"If you could all be silent we might just see what he was talking about." Doom boomed unamused.

Peter was standing dumbfounded as the sight of his villains helping out the citizens of New York from the destruction.

Rhino was lifting debris and moving it out of the way while Taskmaster assisted those trapped underneath.

Kraven provided what looked like aid and health checks to make sure those who may have been hurt received the appropriate medical attention.

Carnage was helping those who were stranded from the destruction using the symbiotes tendrils to help people get to safety.

Doc Ock and the female Electro were dusting themselves off from what seemed like a thrashing from someone strong if the injuries and damages to Ocks mechanical arms was anything to go by.

"We... actually are helping them. It's no mistake." TaskMaster said bewildered.

"We are the good guys now." Cheered Rhino.

"Wait. Maybe there's more to come." Otto said still disbelieving.

"Why the hell am I there with them?" Questioned Francine.

"Who knows, maybe you replaced Electro over there." Scorpia joked.

While he was stood there agape he was suddenly hit on the head by some small rocks, when he looked around for where it came from he was surprised to see it came from one of the citizens who looked at him with contempt and hatred.

"Who do you think you are? Wearing his suit like that, you should be ashamed of yourself." The man yelled throwing another piece of rock at him.

The commotion drew the attention of those nearby including the sinister six. After they spotted the spider hero they all stared at him with anger and fury in their eyes.

"The civilians... are attacking Spider-Man?" Carol said confused.

"Finally!" Said Stark, Barton and Cyclops at the same time.

"See. They've finally realised that he is a menace." Jonah said victoriously.

"Jonah. Did you forget already that that's Peter under the mask?" Robbie reminded the man.

"How dare you?" Roared the voice Rhino who charges at him.

"Bold of you to wear his suit our presence." Said Kraven condescendingly.

Peter in an instant webbed Rhinos face blinding him temporarily and jumping onto his back and using him as a springboard to close the distance to the other members of the sinister six.

"Quick reflexes." Fury noted.

"Why do they seem to be fixated on his suit?" Anya asked curiously.

"I know. They seem to be really ticked off about it." Kamala agreed.

He first encountered Taskmaster who brandished a shield and sword to engage in close combat with the spider.

"You have some nerve wearing 'that' suit." He said with disdain.