TSS "Chapter 3"

"Pay attention everyone, as you are about to meet someone extraordinary." TOAA says before the screen starts to play the next part.

"Probably my introduction." Stark says confidently.

"Yea right Stark, it's definitely me." Clint corrects him.

For once Cyclops remained silent as the story thus far did nothing to interest him but the possibility that he'd appear did bring a smile to his face.

Night falls on the city of New York, known as the city that never sleeps this has never been truer for one Peter Parker who has been waiting patiently by Sables bedside for the moment she wakes.

Hours ago Peter made a desperate decision to administer a direct blood transfusion to Sable without knowing whether they were compatible blood types or if his irradiated blood from the spider bite years ago would have any other adverse affects on her.

"Irradiated blood? That's how he got his powers. Then there's a significant risk his blood could do." Beast said shocked.

"He didn't have much choice." Hope tried to defend.

"He could have taken her to a hospital." Emma bluntly said.

"But she asked him not to." Jean Grey added.

Nights or even days without sleep are no stranger to him at this point, after eight years and a colourful rouge's gallery, Peter has gone many nights without rest. But with the worry hanging over him the exhaustion came much faster than any fight before, and before he knew it his eyelids began to flutter until he rested his head on the side of the bed and slumber was approaching.

"Poor guy tired himself out." Rogue said watching him doze off.

"That's a regular for Pete, never taking a moment for himself and wearing himself out." MJ commented.

"Oh he has his moments... just with me." Felicia said smirking at the redhead.

Somewhere else

In an alleyway across New York a portal opens up and a lone figure stumbles out disoriented and confused.

Wearing a silver and black trim suit, the feminine figure makes her way out of the alley and observes the night life of the city around her.

"A portal? How strange." Dr Strange said noticing the portal was different to the ones in the mystic arts.

"Damn hot babe alert." Johnny storm said earning him a slap to the back of the head courtesy of his sister.

"Behave yourself Johnny." Sue said sternly.

"He's right though, she's a looker." Hawkeye commented leering at the woman on screen.

???: "Where am I? New York? No I don't understand I was shutting down the distortion field when it..." Realisation suddenly hitting her.