✧. * 004. Sirius Black ✧. *

S I R I U S   B L A C K 

"they say Sirius Black's mad, and maybe he is, but if he is clever enough to escape from Azkaban, and that's supposed to be impossible."

DINNER THAT NIGHT was a very enjoyable affair

DINNER THAT NIGHT was a very enjoyable affair. Tom, the inner keeper, put three tables together in the parlour and the seven Weasleys, Harry, Hermione, and Aurora ate their way through five delicious courses.

Atlas had left a few hours ago to return back home. Aurora wished he could've stayed, and enjoyed one of the Weasleys family dinner, but unfortunately, she knew the consequences that would happen if Atlas stayed.

The Weasley twins were talking with Aurora about some top-secret pranking stuff that only her ears were allowed to hear.

When Ron appeared to be trying to listen to their conversation, Fred quickly asked his dad, "How're we getting to Kings Cross tomorrow, dad?"

"The Ministry providing a couple of cars." Mr. Weasley replied back.

Everyone looked up at him. Odd. Why is the ministry doing that. Aurora thought to herself.

"Why?" Percy asked curiously.

"It's because of you, Perce," George said seriously. "And there'll be little flags on the bonnets, with HB on them-"

"- for humongous bighead," Fred said.

Everyone except Percy and Mrs. Weasley snorted into their pudding.

"Why is the Ministry providing cars, Father?" Percy asked again, in a dignified voice.

"Well, as we haven't got one anymore... and I work there, they're doing me a favour..." Mr. Weasley said. His voice was casual, however,  Aurora couldn't help but think that there was more to the car story, then Mr. Weasley was saying.

"Good job, too," Mrs. Weasley said briskly. "Do you realise how much luggage you've all got between you? A nice sight you'd be on the Muggle Underground...You're all packed, aren't you?"

"Ron hasn't put all his new things in his trunk yet," Percy said in a long-suffering voice. "He's dumped them on my bed."

"You better go and pack properly, Ron, because we won't have much time in the morning," Mrs. Weasley called down the table. Ron scowled at Percy, making Aurora silently chuckle.

After dinner, everyone left, very full and sleepy. One by one, they made their way upstairs to their rooms to check their things for the next day. Aurora and Hermione walked into their room, and found Crookshanks and Llewelyn sleeping together on Aurora's bed.

"Awww aren't they adorable!" Aurora said in a joyful voice.

"Indeed, very adorable." Hermione said, giving a warm smile at the cats.