✧. * 012. Dementor playing Quidditch? ✧. *

D E M E N T O R P L A Y I N G Q U I D D I T C H ?

"She had never felt this scared in her life."

(TW: Umbitches husbands) 

THE DAY BEFORE THE MATCH, the winds reached howl​ing point and the rain fell harder than ever. It was so dark inside the corridors and classrooms that extra torches and lanterns were lit. Harry had told Aurora they weren't playing Slytherin anymore because of Malfoys arm.

Aurora currently stood with Harry, listening to Oliver Wood rant about how Harry should do this and that and this - it was annoying.

Aurora checked her muggle watch and saw they were ten minutes late for Defence Against the Dark Arts.

"Shit, Harry. We're ten minutes late for class." Aurora said in shock.

"Shit indeed," Harry murmured.

And so they set off at a run with Wood shouting after Harry, "Dig​gory's got a very fast swerve, Harry, so you might want to try loop​ing him –"

"-Oh shut up Wood. You've said that five times already." Aurora shouted, turning a corner.

​They skid​ded to a halt out​side the De​fence Against the Dark Arts class​room, pulled the door open and dashed in​side.

"Sor​ry we're late, Pro​fes​sor Lupin, we -" Harry started to say but stopped when Professor Snape looked up at them.

You've got to be kidding me.

"This les​son be​gan ten min​utes ago, Pot​ter, Black, so I think we'll make it twenty points from Gryffind​or. Sit down."

But they ​didn't move.

"Where's Pro​fes​sor Lupin?" Aurora said.

"He says he is feel​ing too ill to teach to​day," Snape said with a twist​ed smile. "I be​lieve I told you two to sit down?"

​Again, they stayed where they were.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Did you poison him?"

Snape's black eyes glittered.

"Nothing life-threatening," he said, looking as though he wished it was. "Five more points from Gryffindor, and if I have to ask you two to sit down again, it will be fifty."

They both walked slowly to their seats and sat down. Snape looked around at the class. "As I was saying before Potter, and Black interrupted, Professor Lupin has not left any record of the topics you have covered so far –"

"Please, sir, we've done Boggarts, Red Caps, Kappas and Grindylows," Hermione said quickly, "and we're just about to start –"

"-Be quiet," Snape said coldly. "I did not ask for information. I was merely commenting on Professor Lupin's lack of organisation."