ch 3

Reign stood there dumbfounded and blinked. He had never seen all black. And never ever seen a white.

White... a white date...

Without thinking Reign left his cart and walked to Ryut. Reign could feel the man tensing as he did.

He want to see his face. Was the only thought that came to his mind.

Reign turned in front of Rye'ut sharply to get a good look at his face. Startling the man.

His face had an x scar on the cheek and his eyes were the color of the ocean, green and blue but a hint of yellow hidden . Reign could see the man was even more startled when he looked at Reign's hair and eyes.

Reign ignored his expression and looked deeper into Ryut. He peered deeper with his powers..

[ COE: Child of earth.]
[ Power 1: water: conducor]
[ Power 2: electric : variety ]
[ Half Slovic, half Guyvan.]
[ Age 30 ]

Then blah, blah, blah. Like he wanted the man's height, weight, life status and what not. He just wanted the important stuff, his abilities and if he had issues with his race. Who knows this guy could have been an iblis like him. But alas he wasn't. But it was worse.... he was a child of earth and a rare dual one.

This whole process took like 2 seconds.

Reign turned off his partner's power the rubbed the bridge of his nose. His eyes colors become solid pink with streaks of yellow gold.

'"damn, how the hell did you live so long?" Reign ask Rye'ut non chalantly.

"Do i know you ... kid?" Rye'ut asked, still startled by this unknown teen popping up infront of him.

"nope.... Not at all." Reign smiled.

"by the way your hair looks like shit." he added.

"UGG!" Rye'ut tried to walk past the teen. But the child put his hand on his chest.

"What?!"

"don't use your electric power no matter what." Reign told him seriously.

'What are you talkin about? That's the only thing protecting me." Rye'ut pushed the hand away.

"You have too many death flags Rye'ut." Reign grabbed his shirt and whispered this closely to Ryut.

"you're a danger to yourself and others." Reign let go and headed back to his cart briskly.

"Hey! How did you know my name kid?" Rye'ut asked reign's back in confused anger.

"just like how I know about your flags." Reign flew over his shoulder while he never stopped walking. As he left he saw the white date fading out.

Reign stood over by the meat for a little because he didn't want to look like an idiot returning to go get milk to see that man Rye'ut eye him the whole time. So when he saw it was clear, Reign rushed and got what he needed and made it up front.

Eeehh, he bet Seifa's been waiting on him. Reign mentally worried. He didn't want his mom to get mad.

She WAS the Iblis of Death wishes. Even though he thought his uncle was cooler he did have some fear in her. Who wouldn't with death in your name.

Reign made it to the front and spoted her talking on her halo phone. When she saw him she hung up.

"Ready?" Was his mom's one word.

".... I guess." Reign automatically replied. They checked out and headed home. Reign didn't get a glimpse of the 3 men again as they did. But that white date stayed on his mind.