ch 6

Rye'ut glanced at the pouting teen. He looked at the uniform again, the same school when he was younger.

This kid was legally an adult considering the color of the uniform. Though, his features were a bit to cute for one. It was probably the pink in his hair. The kid was to his shoulder but even with his tiny statute his gaze is what scared Rye'ut.

Those swirling deep pools. Like when they met in the store. But the darkness of the building shaded around them made them glow.

While Rye'ut was still assesting the student, his arm was grabbed and the boy was trying to lead him away.

"some one activated a power" the boy whispered out loud while dragging him along quite forcefully.

This kid's stronger than he looks. Ran inside Rye'ut's head as he was led forward.

"Who are you?" Rye'ut mumbled this as more then one meaning. He felt worn out but he could still keep up. It was more mentally worn then anything.

"oh" the kid tighten his hold and look up " i never told my name. Did i?" He gave a 'my bad smile' then said

"it's Reign. Reign Myogotchi."

-----

-----

Reign shifted his eyes away from Rye'ut's. Why does it feel like there was a "moment" there? Reign's mind suddenly derailed. Eh... whatever. He ignored it and tried to focus on what's at hand.

There were several places that had people who activated powers. But he couldn't pin point who just yet. And reign's main objective right now was to protect this guy. If he could.

Reign felt iffy but tried to put up a cool front.

" i know you're hurting. But- " reign didn't finish. For Rye'ut all of a sudden went on a play act.

"aww Reeee," Rye'ut whined lightly like a drunk, " i want to stay and play with the games and girls stillll," he added little slurs and pretended to lean on Reign.

Rye'ut put his arm over reign after slipping out. Reign subconsciously grabbed the man' waist to hold him up.

"Ooh yoouu." was all Reign could get out in reply. Reign made a fake face of trying to hold in his annoyance but was really him tryin to not smirk. Luckily half his face was hidden inside Rye'ut's chest.

Then the two continued on. Ever now and then Rye'ut would play act. And that would let Reign look over to see if they were still following and if powers were still active near by.

They almost made it to The White Manson/Castle. That's when the crowd thined drastically. This made Reign worry.

It was getting darker too. The sun was going down faster . The lights were become more brighter then before and the single white building shined just blocks ahead.

"If you were aiming for Fra'nok'to place ... I doubt we'll make it." Rye'ut told him halfway giving up.

"shit i didn't even expect to find you... let me at least try." Reign turned to look behind him to see a group of individuals who looked like they hadn't slept in weeks.

He got their names, ages, abilities and events. These guys events were weird too. **Two black events and one red.

They had powers activating. [Tracer.] [Strength]. And shit. [Barrier].

" fuck. fuck. fuckty fuck." Reign cursed.

"Wha-" Rye'ut started.

"Hold on." Reign ordered as he grabbed Rye'ut's back tightly.