ch 5

Reign calmed down now that he had had a plan forming.

But soon as it was only a day in a half to april 9th. His classmates were all abuzz for a road chase happened down in The Dark. Make most of what went on about that.

"he's crash into a couple of stores. Aw I really liked that one." A girl said

"he looks like a gangster. I didnt think we still had those. Wait! What if he's a slaver?"A guy comment behind reign

Gangster? Reign questioned mentally

"Oh, what was he dressed like? Tattoos? Bling? All that stuff i see in movies?" Another asked

Reign wanted to know too but his fists were tight.

"uh no. Pretty chill from the tv clips i saw. Wore all black. Had a bandanna. Tan and long black hair." Was the reply

"Fuck" Reign said louder then he ment to making a couple of people stare at him in shock.

"was that Reign?" Someone asked. A couple of nodded yes. It was quiter.

Reign pushed himself out of his desk. Grabing his jacket and things.

"i dont feel good I'm leaving early" Reign told no one in particular. " i'm probably not gonna be here tomorrow too." He said just before he walked out the door.

What's going on? Why is there a car chase? Rye'ut!

Reign did the only thing that came. Which was pretty stupid. He headed to The Dark. Even if it was almost hour away.

The fair was stupid expensive. But Reign did it any way. Throwing his side backpack over his head he marched out onto the black colored street and looked around.

Why god didnt i get a thread tracer? Reign sighed. He searched for the shity hair that was stuck in his mind.

It was making him want to be a hair stylist ....or is it called hair dresser. Reign shook his head and started to look earnestly for Rye'ut.

Reign had been wondering for close to 2 hours. If he didnt find him before dark here... his thought trailed off as stomped in frustration. His hands gripped his backpack strap tightly.

The teen looked at where he was at. It wasn't someplace a teen was supposed to be. Adults walked out of a dark building blaring music most holding alcohol or cigarettes. Oddly nobody bothered him even when he was dressed in his school uniform.

There were lines of people to get into the building and very small ones to the lines of johnnies on the spots lining the wall.

The traffic must have been for ppl leaving to use the bathroom. And security was there to verify their hands to get in. Must be a club or something. Reign guessed.

As reign watched the chaos of people he saw someone bang on one of the johns.

"Hurry up! I gotta go! I've been waiting since you went in. You didn't die in there did you?" The skinny man just kept whining as he held his knees together doing the pee dance.

Reign had almost a crowd between them but he decided to turn and look their way. He had the same tingles as at the grocery store.

The John opened slowly and Rye'ut slinged out. His hair was messy and his natural yellow was showing at the roots but the style looked like a rock-punk way he almost blended with the group. His jeans were ripped at the knees and his bandanna was on his arm.

Only thing that didnt make him the same as everyone else was the blood. On his knees, hands and arm.

Rye'ut didnt look at the man and pushed his way out of drunken crowd. Reign followed quickly. With reign finally getting a lock on him. He didnt take his eyes off or he would be gone in a flash. The guy walked fast for being hurt.

Rye'ut had his hand on the black brick wall when he finally stopped.

"what do you want?" he asked

"... uh" Reign wanted to be snarky and ask if he had washed his hands but right now it didn't seem right.

Reign sighed and walked up to his free side.

"The truth." Reign crossed his arms "i don't want you to die." He tries to keep it simple.

Rye'ut fist closed. " everyone dies"

'"yeah. That's the death i'll accept." Reign agreed.

"BUT that psyco trying to end you for his own vendetta I will NOT accept." Reign growled.