ch 9

When reign woke up his eyes were blurry and it was still dark outside. But he could still tell that the light poles had been some how been fixed and he wasn't in danger anymore.

Rubbing his eyes to try to fix his eyes he felt a sharp pain in his side and also smelt burnt fabric and skin.

" Rye'ut what happen?" Reign asked faintly.

But a pale young man with white hair that came to his shoulders came into his view. He was squatting next Reign's head.

The ends of his hair were deep red like they were dipped into the color. The man was oddly wearing an old style robe wrapped around himself. It looked like several actually.

"This Rye'ut is dead. Along with the other two." The light grey eyes stared at him like it wasn't his problem.

"burnt to krisp..." his eye brows shot up just as my eyes got a little better.

The person that was talking to him was named Shin and he was a clan fra'nok'to and also a iblis.

An immortal grade.

He didnt know someone like this was in the white mansion. Or even on this planet.

Then the words hit reign.

Dead.
Burnt to a krisp.

Reign cussed and grabbed his forhead with both hands with anguish. Then gasp in pain at the movement and grabbed his side with a hiss.

So much for try to save the guy.

Fuck...

Looking down his body he saw his uniform was burned and a giant hole was in the side with a exact high degree burn in the shape of a hand print.

"That jackass" Reign's eyes teared up. It hurt to touch it or have the air on it or move. It hurt so fucking bad.

Ass.

He told him not to use his powers. Fucking gangster black wearing idiot.

The man named shin just smirked as Reign withered in agony.

"why didnt you guys come out sooner." Reign gritted and tried to glare with tears when he saw shin's face again.

The man just shrugged.

'"i was, personally taking a nap, that was, until your friend popped off the electricity for a minute. It caused an total uproar."

Reign huffed then winced.

"So, who are you and what brings you to my front door child?" The young faced iblis asked Reign. The young man name shin looked younger then reign.

Taking a sharp breath reign looked at the man's eyes and spoke in their demonic language.

"Elder," reign winced at talking. But his words made Shin's eyebrows rise in curiosity.

"i am a child of iblis. This is my first life. ... I was ...trying to save that dual COE from ... some lackys of that monster who has been killing us ... and the COEs." He stopped to catch his breath from the pain.

"He's powers were ... counters. That's how he died. ... Using his electric and this is ... what happens. I tried to ... stop it from happening."

Shin looked at reign fascinated.

"You know i'm an elder? Do you know my name?" Shin asked back in demonic.

Reign nodded then lifted the hand that had some blood on them toward shin's face.

"Its Shin..."

Then he saw shin active his ability. [ passive Blood king] which allowed him to taste blood and read people's memories, situations and more depending on how far the need.

Shin opened his mouth and licked off every drop off blood that was on Reign's hand. As he did his pupils dilated then turned dark red.

Everything was learned within a few minutes.

Shin's eyes turned back to normal. He set the clean hand on reign 's chest and patted it gently.

Reign looked at him weird. He was confused at the way he acted.

"Reign, that is a good name. She did good." Shin mumbled . Once he stood up slowly he ordered.

"kiomi, carry our guest carefully inside." He switched back to normal speak.

"Yes sir" a spiky greyish brown haired man appeared out of nowhere. He had a squiggly tattoo under his eye. A single line going back and forth like a noodle then a dot on the end.

He had ear rings and was wearing a full black outfit. What is up with people wearing black? Reign thought.

At least he had good hair. He sighed then paused.

Wait! Did he just say carry?

Just as he realized that. The man named Kiomi bent down and picked reign up bridal style.

With to much pain going on in his body reign didntt have time to fight.

He groaned out louder in pain. Instinctively gripped the back of the black shirt. Almost hard enough to rip it.

"Hurry and carefully!" Shin's voice was further away.

"ARG ! Just knock me out!" Reign pleaded.