ch 7

These orange weapons in his hands were a shifting deadly armor in a sense. But was strong enough to beat thru thick pieces of ice. For Reign, he tried it on rocks and trees. It can slice them clean in half or even splinter them.

So it could kill a person and probably get rid of the [barrier]. All Reign had to do was put some pressure on it.

"Why didn't you bring that out when the [barrier] first formed?" Rye'ut grumbled as he tried to hide what Reign was doing.

"For a Clovr student your acting dumb."

The school reign went to was an elite school. One that had high school and college courses. You had to have money, a scholarship, or smarts to get in.

"shut up" reign snapped back, still embarrassed for multiple reasons. But his face was only this red due to the voice order. He was so embarrassed.

This guy overpowered him with... a ... slave soldier command! It was only possible due to their race compatibility. How do they even look compatible?

God, only a few people treated him like this. His dad, Nore, Prince, and now this guy. Just because he was a newborn Iblis didn't mean his mind wasn't older mentally!
Freaking ordering him...

Reign was about to put his hands on the [barrier] when Prince decided to speak up.

" You're still only 17." He poked at him. "And by the way, what the fuck are doing?"

Reign's flattened hand turned to a fist in anger. And he slammed it into the [barrier] shaking it suddenly.

"Fuck it, Prince! Get out of my head!" Reign yelled out loud. "I don't need to be checked on. Damn it!"

His fist throbbed. Then he put his head on the [barrier] and his hands on each side.

"What did I tell you." Reign said it out loud and in his head.

"What did I tell you?" Prince repeated.

"You're avoiding my question Reign." Was the prince's stern voice shortly after.

"What are you gonna do, come and get me? " as Reign's snarkiness came up.

" No," Prince said slowly.

"Didn't think so." Reign guessed.

When Rye'ut heard Reign yell and slam his fist. He jerked and did a quick look at the kid.

Reign was angrily mumbling at the [barrier]. It was a quick conversation though. As the kid angrily pushed on the [barrier's wall]. His fingertips cracked into it.

"son of a bitch.... This Stupid...Uggg....go away!" Reign grumbled as he cracked the [barrier] wall.

Rye'ut heard the one holding the [barrier] make an agonizing sound.

"Just drop it!" the werewolf said

"Why didn't you see that he was going to do that?" The [barrier] owner asked as he coughed up blood.

"I'm not that kind of seer!" The throne said

"It's just a kid, how does he have such control over his skills?" The werewolf asked.

"stop the whats and hows, and get that man. And Stop worrying about the boy. That's what he wants." [Barrier] owner told them

"Yeah that's what he wants." the other two replied together almost mantra like.

The Werewolf started to shift into a large wolf. Then the throne revealed a pair of wings.

Rye'ut wasn't liking this. He smacked Reign's back. Grabbing his jersey after the kid didn't reply after a couple of hits.

"Hey, ... hey, ... reign. They said that one, who popped out wings is a seer." Rye'ut edged him to hurry.

"no, ...that throne," reign grunted as he stepped forward shattering the barrier fully. "can only guess... predict." Reign heaved a deep breath.

Slipping one hand behind his ear like he was moving hair out of his face. Reign returned his tattoos. Then he grabbed Rye'ut's out-stretched arm.

"let's go" Rye'ut twisted his whole body at reign's words and held onto the kid's forearm.

"Are we gonna speed run again?" Rye'ut asked hopefully.

Reign gripped his arm hard in reply making him think they just might but the kid replied as they were still running regularly.

"Only if you order." Reign stated in a deadpan voice.

"Wha-" Rye'ut was startled.

"don't look at me like that." Reign looked annoyed.

"Use your voice skill on me."

"Why do you- how do-"

" you used it subconsciously just a second ago. Now, are you going to use it again or not? Rye'ut?" Reign growled as he leaned closer showing his swirling eyes.

Rye'ut kept calling them swirls but it was a spiral. And the color of yellow and pink kept folding onto each other slowly. And they had a gleam about them that looked angelic-like. Rye'ut could still see reign was still flushed.

Looking seriously at the dangerous yet beautiful eyes of this kid, Rye'ut told him truthfully.

"no, ... i'm not using it"

He didn't like using it.

Without a complaint reign turned away and tried to pick up their speed. They might be only a few blocks away but it was still far.

" that werewolf is headed to us now. One on ground. One in air. Dont think the last one is moving anywhere soon." Reign tighten his grip even more as their running sped up. he pushed Rye'ut closer next to him who wasnt having too bad of trouble keeping up.