ch 8

Reign's breathing was pretty even. So when he heard the first guy come in he was ready to make reflexive moves. He needed too cause he felt Rye'ut start to power up. And he Specifically told him not too.

The throne was first. He didn't waste any time at all. The throne dove down. In his hand was a sword.

God. Was he hiding that with his magic too? Rye'ut thought
Freaking thornes. Reign thought at the same time.

Tho it didn't bother reign because his eyes could see he had abilities and stuff hidden, and what these guys were. Which was one of the reasons he really wanted to run away.

Reign then pushed Rye'ut down and jumped with the last forced energy that he thought he would be able to spare using Rye'ut as a stepping stone. And with his tinted hand, he aimed for the throne's chest.

Rye'ut was surprised that reign was jumping on him , making him hit the ground on his knee and the two men let go of each other and ceased their retreat in the process.

"you really want to die kid" the throne laughed. But his expression changed as he got a closer look at reign's eyes.

"Ah! You're a damn demon!" The throne cursed "that's why!" He became angrier and faster. But it was of no use.

'"well fuck you too!" reign gritted out. With his hand now free from Rye'ut, reign rubbed the back of his other ear. Just as the sword got broken with his first hand.

"what?! ...No! ...That monstrous mark! You freak!" He yelled as the same hand went into his shoulder.

The second hand went and grabbed his neck.

Snap

They slammed to the ground. Reign ontop of the dead throne with a smashed sword and broken neck.

"freaking angels." Reign grumbled as he stood up. He ripped his hands out of the dead man. Then whipped the blood off on his pants.

This event happen very fast. Like bullets hitting a target.

Reign sighed an angry sigh. Then returned to Rye'ut. When he came over he saw that Rye'ut was charging down his ability as he stood silently. reign went over and kicked the other man's shin aggressively.

" i told you no electricity. Damn it! YOU wanna kill your self you big lightning pole." Reign's anger was still high because of being called a demon. ... and Killing someone for the first time.

But he was trying to treat it like an every day thing.

"shit. Damn it. That's another of your abilities. How many do you have?"

Rye'ut looked peeved because he only had his 3 special skills. Where reign wasnt saying but he had 4 plus all his iblis powers.

Hearing Rye'ut complain made him a little happy inside. Yeah he was pretty cool with all his abilities. Even this 30 year old was envious.

"i'll trade you skills" Rye'ut offered jokingly. Reign raised an eye brow but their small chat was stopped as a howl was bellowed and a mass of fire was hurled towards them.

As if thinking the same thing they both pushed each other out of the way. Each going in other directions.

"What the hell reign! You kicked me!" Rye'ut yelled as he twisted out of the fire's breath.

" i can't touch you with my hands!" Reign exclaimed back as his butt hit the ground missing get burned.

His hands made a slight dent in ground.

But you wouldn't be able to tell in the darken surroundings. Tho with the fire continuing to be thrown at them it was a little easier.

More fire was thrown around. The wolf was 3 times pissed off, so he was losing his control. His fire was hitting lamp posts and it was geting way darker then before. There only light was the white building. Their goal.